Feb 23, 2009
Calgary
VetteCoins
Put the Vette away, did my yearly oil change, added up the KM's this year........what?.......435........ I knew we didn't drive it a lot but wow, I thought we had put a lot more clicks on it......a lot of little drives I guess......

Put the Vette away, did my yearly oil change, added up the KM's this year........what?.......435........ I knew we didn't drive it a lot but wow, I thought we had put a lot more clicks on it......a lot of little drives I guess......
That's why people move to BC when they retire - LOL. Better next year - right? I only have 12900 km on my 2016 . :Cheers2:

What car you driving??

Enjoyed the Summer of 2019 making the best of it.
Realized quickly after the Canada Day long weekend, that the late August Bowling Green Trip
was taking the drive away from any large-group cruises in July and most of August - or perhaps
I was not invited - lol.
Joking aside, I did have an awesome run with Derek and great time with Graham and many others at West Fest.
had two real good day cruises in K-Country and another to Radium. Welcomed a few Corvette Friends on a few days
to sit beach-side at our Summer Cabin ... had a FB Corvette Group that I knew parade by the Cabin while I was there one day.
Yes, I met you with Derek at Graham's and it was a pleasure sir :Cheers2: . I hope we meet again!!!

• Agree
Reactions: nascar03 and YFCvii
The pleasure was mine as well ... Now that I've attended my first West Fest,
it will be very hard to not join in every year. Guaranteed to take away the "sucks" from "Summer".
I absolutely love the color of your 2016 Vert ... except when it had to depart. :joyful:
Thank you very much!! Look forward to next year. I have tentatively placed my order for a C8 convertible: grey metallic, 2LT, carbon fiber interior trim, GT2 seats & front lift system. Not sure about Z51 & MRC options -adds about $7K to the cost and I don't drive that much and certainly won't be tracking it - would like MRC & sport exhaust which were separate option for 2016.

Reactions: nascar03
I am fortunate to be able to forgive spending an extra $7k if on my own C8.
Example is from the end of July this past Summer and it was parked with 350km on it when I was at West Fest with you.
My wife joined me to commit to a New 2019 GMC Sierra. I was all over the place with 5 on-lot specimens and options.
The Manager at our Dealership asked my Wife what she would like to see in the Truck.
Her answer was so simple and true from her experience(s) with me ...
"Absolutely Everything here and Now! Otherwise He will just want to add it all on regardless"

So I would say, get as much as you can. The expenditure will not matter at all when you are showing the car to your good friends
and guaranteeing that the Summer of 2020 will not Suck (keeping my message closer to not derailing this thread :joyful: ).

Here is what I purchased ... every option included
Yeah, I hear you. It is not a matter of money for me as another $7K is not a big deal for me at all; it is, do I need it? will I notice a difference - probably on the hwy., I guess?

:Cheers2:

Yeah, I hear you. It is not a matter of money for me as another $7K is not a big deal for me at all; it is, do I need it? will I notice a difference - probably on the hwy., I guess?
I have seen you drive James, as we tore up the sea to sky highway. To answer your question, YES you need the Z51 package!

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.