They car has been almost done for some time now, but the last couple things, so I do not want to take it and then bring it back to finish it later.

The headers, the hot cam, distributor, new intake manifold, holley carb, windage tray and bigger oil pan, pumps, are all in. The front facia is all fixed as well. Of course there was some crap I did not foresee, like a cracked solenoid on the starter, semi-seized bearings on the fan, and pooched shocks. Oh well, nothing major.

Its down to getting the AC, cooling & dual exhaust system in. So few more days.

I sadly have seen you drive your cars up and down the city, but not having the car has actually given me the time to fix my fence, paint here and there and MUST DO's at home, otherwise; forget it. I would be cleaning the car and taking it for spins!!!

well, it seems that brent will not be attending the summer gig....it also seems that not too many people are interested anymore do to the crap weather. so i vote to move it once again. lets move it to a warmer month!!! what do you guys think

It was a great idea, but I agree, this weather is the pits!
There is one piece of information you should have. I was art Pike Lake last weekend camping and the BBQ area's around th parking lot were filled up by 12 noon. So if in the future we do get a BBQ organized at Pike, the earlyer we get there the better. :coolgleam:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.