I'm watching the weather...and watching....and watching....waiting and watching...waiting.......waiting...oh! There's some good weather...nope..back to winter, still waiting... and watching...I think I just threw up in my mouth. We will have a lot of time to peg down a date once the snow starts to melt for sure.

Once a date is set im sure these great mods will put it on the first post. keep an eye out for it. in the mean time, we still need some people to bring stuff. here is the list again!!!

BBQ/propane-Rod
Burgers-Rod
Burger Buns-Rod
Smokies/Buns-Brent
Salad#1(potatoe)-Taylor
Salad#2( )-Fernando
Salad#3-?
Dessert#1-?
Dessert#2-?
Lots of Ice/coolers-?
Chips/Snacks-Riley
Fruit ie; watermelon-Taylor
Fruit-fernando
Condiments(ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, hot sauce)-?
Plates/Cups/Cutlery/napkins-Mike

Drinks..to make it easier for all, everyone that is coming should ALSO bring one 2 liter pop of there choice.

if there anything missing or you something u would like to bring please do so. oh and BYOB!!!!

Summer Runs

Well boys its been awhile have been very busy as I have purchased a truck and running all over Saskatchewan for Fed Coop people need their groceries,as for the pike lake thing count me in as long as I am not working(I work every 3rd weekend)there is also a spot that would be a great run down the Blaine Lake highway about a 30 minute drive there is a little food shack all decked out in the 1950's drive-in sort of thing .

Well boys its been awhile have been very busy as I have purchased a truck and running all over Saskatchewan for Fed Coop people need their groceries,as for the pike lake thing count me in as long as I am not working(I work every 3rd weekend)there is also a spot that would be a great run down the Blaine Lake highway about a 30 minute drive there is a little food shack all decked out in the 1950's drive-in sort of thing .

great to hear your doing good. we will let u know when we actually set the date.

Rod

Ok, it's March 8th and most of the snow is gone!! A lot of us have had our cars out, and it's supposed to be double digits on the + side for a change!!! The car show is this weekend so probably not a good weekend and the Regina Majestics car show is on the 25th. Sooooo..... if we are going to do this in April still, that leaves the weekend of the 18th and 19th. Or we can push it off until May? I am in definately as well, and can bring whatever is needed.

I have not been there to check but my guess is that there is still a ton of snow in the park, I used to live there year round and in the spring the snow takes forever to get out from under the trees! That is were the fire pits and picnic areas are, so I think that the first weekend in May the 2nd and 3rd might be the safer bet.

I dont know for sure just my .02 worth.

Brent

Well, with what Brent said about the snow and all, I think we should have it in May some time. Mostly just for the fact to let the weather warm up a bit and let the rain wash the winter residue away.

may 17th sounds good to me....the 9th 10th in mothers day time...no good. lets try for the 17th!!!! so..we need COMMITMENTS!!!!! i will post the list shortly!!! ok here it is!!!

BBQ/propane-Rod
Burgers-Rod
Burger Buns-Rod
Smokies/Buns-Brent
Salad#1(potatoe)-Taylor
Salad#2( )-Fernando
Salad#3-?
Dessert#1-?
Dessert#2-?
Lots of Ice/coolers-?
Chips/Snacks-Riley
Fruit ie; watermelon-Taylor
Fruit-fernando
Condiments(ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, hot sauce)-?
Plates/Cups/Cutlery/napkins-Mike

Drinks..to make it easier for all, everyone that is coming should ALSO bring one 2 liter pop of there choice.

if there anything missing or you something u would like to bring please do so. oh and BYOB!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.