ok guys, this is the second time im writing this....thanks to Brent!!

so this is the list i have compiled. if you have any other things that u want to bring let us know.

BBQ/propane-Rod
Burgers-Rod
Burger Buns-Rod
Smokies/Buns-Brent
Salad#1-?
Salad#2-?
Salad#3-?
Dessert#1-?
Dessert#2-?
Lots of Ice-?
Chips/Snacks-Riley
Fruit ie; watermelon-?
Condiments(ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, hot sauce)-?
Plates/Cups/Cutlery/napkins-Mike

Drinks..to make it easier for all, everyone that is coming should ALSO bring one 2 liter pop of there choice.

if there anything missing or you something u would like to bring please do so. oh and BYOB!!!!

Rod

update

ok guys, this is the second time im writing this....thanks to Brent!!

so this is the list i have compiled. if you have any other things that u want to bring let us know.

BBQ/propane-Rod
Burgers-Rod
Burger Buns-Rod
Smokies/Buns-Brent
Salad#1(potatoe)-Taylor
Salad#2( )-Fernando
Salad#3-?
Dessert#1-?
Dessert#2-?
Lots of Ice/coolers-?
Chips/Snacks-Riley
Fruit ie; watermelon-Taylor
Fruit-fernando

Drinks..to make it easier for all, everyone that is coming should ALSO bring one 2 liter pop of there choice.

if there anything missing or you something u would like to bring please do so. oh and BYOB!!!!

Rod

Last edited:
huh???.....did u sell it???:eek:

BBQ/propane-Rod
Burgers-Rod
Burger Buns-Rod
Smokies/Buns-Brent
Salad#1(potatoe)-Taylor
Salad#2( )-Fernando
Salad#3-?
Dessert#1-?
Dessert#2-?
Lots of Ice/coolers-?
Chips/Snacks-Riley
Fruit ie; watermelon-Taylor
Fruit-fernando

for sure. hopegfully this thread will get attention from our saskatchewan friends. lets hope!!!

Hello there, just found this site a few weeks ago... I am a member of the Regina Corvette Club, live in S'toon though. Is this a Saskatoon Club? Or are some of these people members of the Regina Club? Or just a bunch of people that luv their vettes?

Have a good day

Rob

Hey Rob,

Hey Rob welcome aboard, its mostly a big group of people who love vettes!! we have a meeting everyweek (optional of course) and get out whenever we can! its like a club thats not a club. There is always room for more.

P.S. a few of us are from Regina as well, your name sounds familiar to me I will PM you.

Brent

:agree:
Hi Rob, and welcome!!! We are an informal group of enthusiasts that get together and hang out because of the love of our cars. Do I dare use the f word and say that we have even made friendships through this?:rofl: As you are a member of the Regina Corvette Club, please keep us posted on events and shows that the club is hosting. I think we all would like to meet more enthusiasts and are always looking for an excuse to hit the road.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.