Semis57

Semis57

Casual User
Apr 27, 2010
Sherwood Park
VetteCoins
Car
1998 roadster 6spd
I was fooling with the display selectors last night, trying to find out how many clicks I'd put on since the last oil change. Once I got to odometer, there it stayed. I can't get it off, no matter which buttons I press. Any help?

I was fooling with the display selectors last night, trying to find out how many clicks I'd put on since the last oil change. Once I got to odometer, there it stayed. I can't get it off, no matter which buttons I press. Any help?

Disconnect the battery for 5 mims . It will give everything a chance to reset.

Thx
[email protected]

Thanks Manny I'll give it a try, but not before I put her to bed- insurance runs out tomorrow!

im driving mine down to calgary tomorrow for the week on business... one more check of the weather forecast and cross your fingers!!

im driving mine down to calgary tomorrow for the week on business... one more check of the weather forecast and cross your fingers!!

We've had a beautiful October, the forcast looks good so far for next week but let me tell you it can change instantly, if a storm system makes it over the mountains we get SNOW, i live about 35min east of Calgary and had a good 2" of snow last Sunday!

We were thinking about extending the insurance and registration... supposed to be 12-14 'C here next week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.