Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr. Corvette, and idea why cars are going to Pontiac?
Jack, didn't see you there on Saturday for the cruise. I am hearing now from the plant that a few cars (at least 5) built on Thursday September 28th were sent to a vendor in Pontiac, Michigan with "structural issues" for diagnosis. If these cars cannot be repaired, they will be scrapped and new ones will be slotted in for immediate build.
GM is not officially responding to what the issue is, this information is coming from sources from within the Corvette community including the mid engine Corvette Forum who have reached out for comment as well.

Jack, didn't see you there on Saturday for the cruise. I am hearing now from the plant that a few cars (at least 5) built on Thursday September 28th were sent to a vendor in Pontiac, Michigan with "structural issues" for diagnosis. If these cars cannot be repaired, they will be scrapped and new ones will be slotted in for immediate build.
GM is not officially responding to what the issue is, this information is coming from sources from within the Corvette community including the mid engine Corvette Forum who have reached out for comment as well.
I wonder if that applies to mine built on the 29th?

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
I got the call from Spencer....a few months earlier than I expected...sold them my 2021 in May 2022. I was about 50 on their list just 3 months ago so they people are indeed dropping like flies. I told them I am no longer interested in a C8. I am very confident we are at the point economically that the 12k increase makes it very likely that a 1LT convertible purchased today will be worth less in 1 year. I was happy to pocket $28k net profit on the sale of my 21 to Spencer so I can't complain. GM Canada can still KMA, though. LOL

Unfortunately too much drama at my house this weekend. Really wanted to go and have a meet up after the cruise ...

Unfortunately too much drama at my house this weekend. Really wanted to go and have a meet up after the cruise ...
Yes, Denis, Dan, Carlos, myself and 3 others went out for a late lunch at the end of the cruise. Hope the drama got taken care of in a timely manner so you could enjoy some of the weekend!

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
4000 status is vehicle is ready to ship, 4150 means Tracy's dealership has been invoiced for your car. Tracy can now check his computer to see on VIN View where your car is and follow it when it starts moving.
Awesome, that’s exciting, thanks! He told me yesterday that he had a few cars coming in today, one of which was Denis’s car. It’s starting to look really crowded in his showroom

Status
Not open for further replies.