Status
Not open for further replies.
many lists are filled with flippers and/or people who are on multiple lists. Then there are people who already have a C8 and plan to order exactly the same spec and make profit on their trade that they can no longer do. Lists are getting shorter, but allocations are going to drop also. Now is the time to do some legwork and find yourself an unclaimed allocation

Yes, I had contacted him a year or two ago. He called and said he had three available 2023’s. I said yes to the coupe but needed a trade difference. Within 20 minutes the coupe was sold. Must have been extra allocation or?
he didn't have any new 2023 allocations today. It would be used 2023's he has.

the cars are on the dealership website, Humberview
Ok, thanks for the heads up. It's interesting to know that they no longer have a waiting list and have ordered these for stock, unless people walked away from both?

Ok, thanks for the heads up. It's interesting to know that they no longer have a waiting list and have ordered these for stock, unless people walked away from both?
It looks like there may be some new ones come available sooner then later. I have a 2024 on order and it may arrive within the next few months according to the dealer. Supply is freeing up.

It looks like there may be some new ones come available sooner then later. I have a 2024 on order and it may arrive within the next few months according to the dealer. Supply is freeing up.
I only see one on the website saying arriving soon with a cover over it in red under details.

Status
Not open for further replies.