Status
Not open for further replies.
With a September 2022 deposit at Cullen's and based on others getting allocations in August I figured I was close. Spoke to them today and they told me I still have 9 to 12 months before I will get an allocation and since June I have only moved up 3 spots. Makes no sense.
You have moved up 21 spots since June and who were you speaking with? Why don't you send me your info along with what number you were when you went on the list. You should be coming up in May or shortly thereafter if your deposit was the fall of 2022.

Reactions: DenisC8
Hi Denis,
Here are my details on the list since Dec 2020 - Finch London - Got allocation Nov 2022 and delivered Feb 2023
Thank you for compiling this.

Hi Denis,
Here are my details on the list since Dec 2020 - Finch London - Got allocation Nov 2022 and delivered Feb 2023
Thank you for compiling this.
What did you get, maybe I have seen you at some point if your in the west end?

Any word on the lead time to get an allocation now, has it come down from 15-16 months ?
It took me 14 months to get an allocation, but only because a lot of people ahead of me decided to wait for 2024 prices to be released before committing to an order or are skipping Aug allocation due to upcoming strike pushing deliveries into the winter months.

It took me 14 months to get an allocation, but only because a lot of people ahead of me decided to wait for 2024 prices to be released before committing to an order or are skipping Aug allocation due to upcoming strike pushing deliveries into the winter months.
What’s the best way to skip winter delivery?

What’s the best way to skip winter delivery?
Leave it at the dealers. Why are you asking? Are you in Ontario?
The cars are well protected from BG and one can pick a clear day to drive the car home. No worries about weather really.

Status
Not open for further replies.