Status
Not open for further replies.
@scraze66 Someone charts the dates when the cars were built by vin and looks ahead to see when cars will be built

1693345143732.png

Reactions: DenisC8
I’m in the cue! New to the forum but I’ve been reading/researching for a while. I got an allocation on August 26 and order went in the same day. I hit code 3000 on Wednesday. I’m so excited I could explode. You guys are an awesome resource and I thank you for all of your posts. Can’t wait!
Welcome to the visible side of the forum. ;)
Would you care to tell us your build?

My car was assigned a TPW of Oct 2, 2023 :)

so if the strike doesn't happen, I might be driving the new 2024 C8 for the Final Cruise of 2023, on the 2nd though, I don't mind doing the final cruise in my 2021 as the last hurrah before it gets traded in.
Denis, where you get this info? I was told I will see my car mid Oct. if there is no strike. :) :)

so if the strike doesn't happen, I might be driving the new 2024 C8 for the Final Cruise of 2023, on the 2nd though, I don't mind doing the final cruise in my 2021 as the last hurrah before it gets traded in.
Good luck. Let us know when it's in your driveway...

Reactions: DenisC8

What are trade in values?

Status
Not open for further replies.