Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 5th in line. Dealer said he was typically getting 4-5 a year. I was expecting to get 2024 but snuck in this year.

Looks like I will be this dealer’s 8th delivery for a 2023.
That’s amazing.

Everytime I ask my salesperson he gets personally annoyed, I've asked him once at 6 months, then once again in 12 months and both times they have no clue... the only time they got me a real number was when I reached out Dueck Downtown (where I think the head person works) which was last year in January and I was like 50th or something
That's unfortunate (put midly). At Spencer's I get a very decent service. I usually poke them every 3 months or so and I get an update within a few days ... :( I feel bad for you :(

Hey guys! So example: if I’m # 8 on my dealers list. And using C8Tracker, if it shows my dealer received 19 corvettes for 2023… does that mean that I’ve got a huge chance at getting a car within the next 12 months?

Reactions: AtomZ
EricC8 It depends on your dealer. I was on Go North Surrey Chevrolet GMC for 2 years and was 7th in line. I went in ever 6 months and they kept telling me that they got no allocations. After 2 years I was still number 7. With C8 tracker I now know they got 11 cars. I went in and showed them the Vin numbers of the cars they got. The manager rushed over to the finance person and said give him his deposit back. At one point they tried to get me to lease one till my number came up. I said no thanks I would wait. I used the C8 tracker to phone around. Got 2 offers in 2 weeks at MSRP. Have to travel to pick it up. It will be a great 1100 Km drive. Has a build week of July 10. Hopefully it is in production now. Just keep tabs with C8 tracker make sure you go down the list with each car they get.

Reactions: DenisC8
EricC8 It depends on your dealer. I was on Go North Surrey Chevrolet GMC for 2 years and was 7th in line. I went in ever 6 months and they kept telling me that they got no allocations. After 2 years I was still number 7. With C8 tracker I now know they got 11 cars. I went in and showed them the Vin numbers of the cars they got. The manager rushed over to the finance person and said give him his deposit back. At one point they tried to get me to lease one till my number came up. I said no thanks I would wait. I used the C8 tracker to phone around. Got 2 offers in 2 weeks at MSRP. Have to travel to pick it up. It will be a great 1100 Km drive. Has a build week of July 10. Hopefully it is in production now. Just keep tabs with C8 tracker make sure you go down the list with each car they get.
Wow nice, so they have open allocations?

Any clue to find similar dealer who has open allocation, please?

So they didn’t tell the truth and kept skipping you?

Status
Not open for further replies.