Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take for your car to be delivered to AB once GM accepts your order?
It can take up to 3 months to build a car from status 2000. I'd count on about 6 weeks from acceptance to be built and another month for delivery.

Reactions: scraze66
Hey guys, so when does the order go 1100, is it pretty quick? And is 2000 when GM accepted the order?

Beauty thanks!
If you got an allocation and submitted an order that your dealer entered into the system that was accepted. Usually it moves from 1100 status to 2000 status the next day or next business day.

Last edited:
Hey guys, so when does the order go 1100, is it pretty quick? And is 2000 when GM accepted the order?
1100 means your order was placed into GM's workbench software system and an order number is assigned. At that point your dealer has promised to try and get you a Corvette. Other than that it is simply a placeholder for your order. IF your dealer gets an allocation that he can give to you then it will go to 2000 and GM then promises to give that order number a car. The cars are built for the dealer and the dealer sells it to you.
Many dealers don't create a an order in Workbench until they get an allocation for you. In that case the order will move rapidly to 2000, like Mr.Corvette says.
If you haven't already, then check this link for info on the whole process.

Reactions: Mr.Corvette
Hey guys, if my dealer shows 7 deliveries in 2022 and 20 in 2023… and I’m spot 8… does that give me a good chance for 2024?

Hey guys, if my dealer shows 7 deliveries in 2022 and 20 in 2023… and I’m spot 8… does that give me a good chance for 2024?
Depends on your build. Doubt any dealers will 2023 numbers again but landing somewhere in between 22-23. Gives a good shot to 24 ; especially if people ahead are really fussy about options.

Hey guys… I messaged my dealer and he says they get allocation every week. I asked if they received a 2024 allocation last week on the 20th and he said yes, 1. But he says it’s weekly they get allocation???

Status
Not open for further replies.