Status
Not open for further replies.
List has been updated:

@Thom - on the list since May 2021 - Bill Spencer- got allocation Sept 2022 and delivered Nov 2022
@Larthen - on the list since May 2021 - Preston (Langley, BC)
@ggurface - on the list since Oct 2021 - Wilson Niblett - got allocation Dec 2022 and delivered April 2023
@Neils - on the list since April 2021 - Finch- got allocation March 2023 and delivered May 2023
@Hanko_ - on the list since April 2021 - Bill Spencer - got allocation March 2023 and delivered May 2023
@butsy - on the list since July 2021 - Brian Cullen - got allocation Feb 2023 and delivered May 2023

@Concour - on the list since July 2021- Pepentigny Chevy (Quebec)- got allocation May 2023
@HHL - VETTE - on the list since July 2021 - New Roads Chevy (Newmarket, ON)
@Mr.Corvette - on the list since Aug 2021 - Barry Cullen- got allocation in May 2023 but constraints prevented order submission
@GCrone - on the list since Sept 2021 - Brian Cullen
@T Mac - on the list since Dec 2021 - Steve Scherer - got allocation April 2023 and delivered May 2023
@SebringC8 - on the list since Dec 2021 - Wilson Niblett - got allocation April 2023 and car is now built
@Johnny21C8 - on the list since Feb 2022 - Capital Chevy (AB) - got allocation Jan 2023
@amit916 - on the list since Feb 2022- Bill Spencer
@JimM - on list since Feb 2022 - Mertin / Bannister GM (BC)
@Peewee - on the list since March 2022- Leggat Chevy
@Mr.Corvette - on the list since April 2022 - Brian Cullen
@Pics999
- on the list since May 2022- Wheaton (Regina) - got allocation March 2023 and car is now built
@z06in2017 - on the list since May 2022 - Brian Cullen
@scraze66 - on the list since May 2022- Capital Chevy (AB)
@DenisC8 - on the list since July 2022 - Brian Cullen
@Joe95Polo - on the list since July 2022 - Wilson Niblett
@wdepipes - on list since Aug 2022- Capital Chevy (AB)
@Cam_rabbits - on the list since Sept 2022 - Brian Cullen
@Red Devil - on the list since Nov 2022 - Brian Cullen
@jwl300 - on the list since Jan 2023 - Brian Cullen
@Cariboocreek - on the list since Jan 2023 - Schwab (Leduc, AB)
@VroomVroom - on the list since Feb 2023 - Capital Chevy (AB)
@KTJF - on the list since Feb 23 - Gananoque Chevy - got allocation May 2023
@mcdavies - on the list since March 2023- Brian Cullen
@Zedder - on the list since April 2023 - Brian Cullen
@DW Ruby - on the list since May 2023- Brian Cullen
@Mr.Corvette (Scott) is that you ? Morgan aired the delivery towards the end of his recent video …

Attachments

• IMG_3170.jpeg
    IMG_3170.jpeg
    311.6 KB · Views: 27
I have an earlier order that I have no faith in but might as well put it for tracking purposes, on the list since May 2021 Dueck on Marine (Vancouver)

They've been pretty useless when it comes to providing any sort of clarity.
So do they have you on a list to tell you where you are after 2 years. Your number should be coming up soon. Back in the C5 days Dueck was the
#2 ranked Corvette dealership in Canada and with 3 locations now the main location shows 27 cars so far this year with the others at 10 each.
Perhaps time for a visit!

So do they have you on a list to tell you where you are after 2 years. Your number should be coming up soon. Back in the C5 days Dueck was the
#2 ranked Corvette dealership in Canada and with 3 locations now the main location shows 27 cars so far this year with the others at 10 each.
Perhaps time for a visit!

Everytime I ask my salesperson he gets personally annoyed, I've asked him once at 6 months, then once again in 12 months and both times they have no clue... the only time they got me a real number was when I reached out Dueck Downtown (where I think the head person works) which was last year in January and I was like 50th or something

• Sad
Reactions: Murray20c8
Everytime I ask my salesperson he gets personally annoyed, I've asked him once at 6 months, then once again in 12 months and both times they have no clue... the only time they got me a real number was when I reached out Dueck Downtown (where I think the head person works) which was last year in January and I was like 50th or something
Well the tracker shows 47 cars for the dealerships this year so maybe after 772 days of waiting, someone might be kind enough to give you an update
if it isn't to much trouble. Perhaps you should ask for the owner or the General Manager of the dealership!
With all of the constraints this year, large dealerships have been going well down the waiting lists to find next in line who match any given constraint.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Well the tracker shows 47 cars for the dealerships this year so maybe after 772 days of waiting, someone might be kind enough to give you an update
if it isn't to much trouble. Perhaps you should ask for the owner or the General Manager of the dealership!
With all of the constraints this year, large dealerships have been going well down the waiting lists to find next in line who match any given constraint.

Last time I called (about a month ago) I specifically asked them I did not want to talk to my sales person because he always refuses to tell me, they said they'd check and let me know... and then my sales person calls with a passive aggressive "listen, I told you it's going to be a while, don't stress,... blah blah blah" and I just went cool cool bye.

In person inquiries usually produce the most desired attention. If you want, I can go to the Dealership, pretend I am you. If I don't receive the desired attention or answers, I will wig the phuck out and post it on all Social Media Platforms. Only cost you a Business Class ticket, room for the night with a view of the Harbour, and dinner...

Status
Not open for further replies.