Dealer just shared I have a VIN!

1G1YB2D49R5101309

Keen on this build
Rapid Blue on Tan Competition Seats, Front Lift, Transparent Roof, NON-Z51, blue belts, NPP!

Really wish I could have got the spoiler!!!

My last 2020 C8 was a Torch Red on Cool Grey with lift, Z51, transparent roof, and spoiler. Huge build but was 24,000km when I sold it for $124k in covid craze!

1st week of 2024 Stingray production was great

IMG_1332.jpeg

1G1YB2D49R5101309

Keen on this build
Rapid Blue on Tan Competition Seats, Front Lift, Transparent Roof, NON-Z51, blue belts, NPP!

My last 2020 C8 was a Torch Red on Cool Grey with lift, Z51, transparent roof, and spoiler. Huge build but was 24,000km when I sold it for $124k in covid craze!
Welcome.

1G1YB2D49R5101309

Keen on this build

Spoiler should not be a problem as they are installed by the dealership when your vehicle arrives to the best of my limited knowledge.

Z51 spoilers are installed at the factory and low wings as well.
Interesting . Although I have seen some videos posted by dealerships where they have pointed out quarter size yellow stickers on the trunk lid where they indicated that they would be installing the rear spoiler on the marked mounting points. As I said, limited knowledge. If I come across the video I will post it for critique, lol . Still learning.

Interesting . Although I have seen some videos posted by dealerships where they have pointed out quarter size yellow stickers on the trunk lid where they indicated that they would be installing the rear spoiler on the marked mounting points. As I said, limited knowledge. If I come across the video I will post it for critique, lol . Still learning.
Those are for high wing or backordered low wings I believe.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Ya, if a high wing is ordered on a Z51 they are (were?) sent separately and dealer installed.
The Z51 wing is now deleted and the high wing is sent separately with the green tab stickers over the pre-drilled holes at the factory if ordered at the same time. I didn't order the high wing on my current car, because I didn't want my Z51 wing being deleted.

• Informative
The Z51 wing is now deleted and the high wing is sent separately with the green tab stickers over the pre-drilled holes at the factory if ordered at the same time. I didn't order the high wing on my current car, because I didn't want my Z51 wing being deleted.
No price savings I bet either!

Bowling Green has started shipping 2024 Stingrays today.
I assume that like everything the time to ship after the build is complete varies. In your experience what would you say the average is under normal circumstances? I have been told that my build is happening tomorrow so curiosity has the better of me. Not that we all haven’t waited too long already regardless of how long it’s been!!!

I assume that like everything the time to ship after the build is complete varies. In your experience what would you say the average is under normal circumstances? I have been told that my build is happening tomorrow so curiosity has the better of me. Not that we all haven’t waited too long already regardless of how long it’s been!!!
Southern Ontario gets them in 2 weeks on average, other provinces can take multiple months

Contract talks between Unifor Union and General Motors Canada have began.

The negotiations cover about 4,300 workers at the automaker's St. Catharines Powertrain Plant, the Oshawa Assembly Complex and the Woodstock Parts Distribution Centre.

St. Catharines Powertrain Plant builds transmissions for C8.

• Informative
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.