My guess is yes. He says he can't remember, but these people are non-drinkers, and the quietest people on the block.

Although their damn dog did bite me when I came over to speak with them.............they've got me on my last nerve now.......

I need a place to store the vette in Edmonton for a bit. Anne got recommendations?

Vince.

That sh!t shouldn't happen!.....hard to believe there's not "more" to the story....I can see a lot of damage and time waisted.....just make sure you get what you need from his insurance! .......make a deal that you get to use his garage while yours gets repaired.....just reverse the garage/house door lock(install new key deadbolt) so he can't get Into his own garage....then just change the keypad pin on the overhead door......that way you can still use your car! .....lol

Things are not always as they appear. There was a story the other day about a married, church going woman who was caught on a back road with a married man. They were in possession of alcohol and meth. Further checks found that she had embezzled money from where she worked and had pulled a large amount of money from the family bank account. You just never know what is going on in a person's head and some can pull it off very well......until they get tripped up. When weird things happen, you sometimes wonder if there is "the rest of the story", as Paul Harvey would say.

And here's picture of my wife and our boxer (she's 12), on our walk this morning,
with a gorgeous Magnolia tree in full bloom.

IMG_0624_2.jpg

The long range forecast for Tuesday is a high of 37F and perhaps a half inch of snow. :( A few years ago we were in Port Alberni when all the trees were in bloom. Never saw anything as beautiful. :)

Last edited:
Spring is NOT in the air today. Snow is! :(

B

Yikes Brian. A nasty surprise for sure.
This coming week promises more cold here and some flurries.
Very strange after a few days of summer like weather.
The damned polar air keeps creeping down.....:swear:

Keep the faith my friend. They say summer is coming .................. maybe this year even.:(

C.

Got her out of storage last weekend, finally. Parked safe and sound in the new garage. Definitely more room than the old garage for sure. since the weather is so bad I can do some "detailing" to it. Planning on painting my calipers to match the car. Now if only the weather would cooperate. Sunday is supposed to be good.
4ununeze.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.