And an update from the far north.............

I came within 15 minutes of putting the road insurance on the car yesterday. I thought about going for a run in Grande Prairie on Sunday morning when we are due to see +10 and on my way back to my first road drive. -1 with light snow falling right now as I hear it is for most of Alberta so I guess I didn't mess up by not calling the insurance company.

I even have my jug of methanol ready for pouring.............

It is pretty tiresome right now to see this sort of weather!

Cheers,

Garry

WTH! It's the dead of winter here!! Thought the weekend we could get out and stretch the legs on the vette, guess not. So what did you get Rob? Hope it's in time for the Ponoka meet. We might all need snow tires though.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well there is hope. While I am not sure if we'll see the +6 high forecast for today - +12 is the forecast high for tomorrow! My shorts are on the desk here in the office just in case!

Finally!

After missing several days of mid 20 temps over the last few weeks, I finally got the car on the road. It was only 11C and sunny when I went for a ride, so didn't bother with the top down. Good feeling just to drive her again after 5 months. :D

Fired up as though it was sitting for one day! Even the clock didn't need resetting since it was DST when it went into hibernation. :)

It's a great feeling after such a long layoff -- I get to drive the C4 down to Stoney Creek tomorrow....about 140 km round trip. Looking forward to it. Might even get the top down on the way home of it warms up by then.

Enjoy,
C.

After missing several days of mid 20 temps over the last few weeks, I finally got the car on the road. It was only 11C and sunny when I went for a ride, so didn't bother with the top down. Good feeling just to drive her again after 5 months. :D

Fired up as though it was sitting for one day! Even the clock didn't need resetting since it was DST when it went into hibernation. :)

Me too! It fired up amazingly.

Drove from Edmonton to Calgary this week. Was sunny and great! got the top off. It's so much more nice than driving my work car back and fourth. I should make the trip like this more often!

Glad to be on the roads. Seems like the hiways are OK, but the rocks on the roads in the city are a pain! CMON STREET-SWEEPERS & POTHOLE CREWS--work your magic!:coolgleam:

Yahoo!

Summer in the air here yesterday. Hit 80F on the U.S. scale! Took a drive in T-shirt with top down in the sunshine. Perfect convertible weather. Doesn't get much better than this. :D

beautiful day today. i need to buy more building materials so i finished up early. prime opportunity to wake up great white and take him for a little spin. good to go now for the bridgenorth cruise night coming up in a couple of weeks. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.