Hello everyone, Spring is in the air so Corvette season will be starting in the next few weeks.

I have again planned 12 cruises for this season as well as 2 day trips to Bayfield Vette Fest on July 5-6, and Corvettes at Carlisle on Aug 23-24

2 day trip to Bayfield Vette Fest

1st Cruise will most likely be May 11 in Burlington/Hamilton area if weather cooperates.

here is quick video of 2023 season:

Last edited:
Hello everyone, Spring is in the air so Corvette season will be starting in the next few weeks.

I have again planned 12 cruises for this season as well as 2 day trips to Bayfield Vette Fest on July 5-6, and Corvettes at Carlisle on Aug 23-24

1st Cruise will most likely be May 11 in Burlington/Hamilton area if weather cooperates.

Great video and good memories of 2023, Denis👍Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the 2024 cruise season!

We have a house in Bayfield. It would be nice to put a face to a name with "some" of you guys :)

IMG_2336.jpeg

Are there any details yet on the 12 cruises? I just see the one about bayfield

Users who are viewing this thread