This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Question Splash Guard Options for C6

Canuck204

Black Vettes Matter
Regular
Dec 6, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
C7 Z51 Owner
Province
MB
Im about to pull the trigger on a set of splash guards for my base C6. I like the look of them and will be installing spacers this spring 1/4 front and 3/4 rear and don't want to sandblast my paint to bad. Lots of options out there, ordering from factory is the fall back, I wouldn't mind something that sticks out a bit more though. I spy our forum sponsor central corvette has a set for a good price, from the pics provided it looks like they stick out further.

Im not planning on doing skirts as the roads where I am are junk and they wouldn't last long. What has worked for you guys?

I had Dasilva's shop install the factory ones on our 2005 a few years ago. They seem to do the job but you will still have to clean your rocker panels once in a while. Stuff blows around no matter what you have for guards. At least they don't stick out like elephant ears.

Yep the shipping is the ripoff part of this site.

I guess because I had them in my cart but did not purchase, they noticed. They sent me a code for $10 off. So with taxes and shipping I'm into them for $180. Sold. Thanks KevC6

Reactions: KevC6