Weekend update. As was the case last fall with the transmission issue, GM has gone dark. They don't want to release information to you and create
a wave of calls to dealers asking where my car is. They would rather you just wait until your dealer calls and says it's here.
What's really happening is that cars have had a change in status and some are now showing bayed and ready for transport. Individual cars are being assigned to carriers for departure next week. If your car is not built and sitting at 3000 status forever, yesterday it probably moved to 3300 status and will have a build date next week when it moves to 3400.
So mine is on the way next week.
Thank ya MrC
I'm ready yeehaw..... 😁
🤣

Reactions: vinny's vette
For me who knows......
My dealer says there are no holds on the car.... Gm canada says the car is pending on some final approvals before its shipped.🤔
Who faccin knows lol 🫣
Rommel, do you know from your dealer exactly what your cars status is today? Where is your car headed to?

Shawn at the museum told me in early February my Corvette was at 4000 before all this mess... So does that mean I'm not s part of the engineering batch hold?
You haven't filled out all of your information and I don't recall if you mentioned what you ordered or where it's headed. I expect if your car was a 4000 it slipped back to 3800 and is now going to go to a bayed status. What's needed is an updated status on your car to know for sure, but I doubt there's an engineering hold on your car.

For what...
Plug in your vin

Non-Compliance Recall
Automatic Exterior Lights May Not Activate As Required
Released: 2024-02-01

GM Program #
N232431050
Status
Incomplete. Remedy not available

MOTC
Date Issued:
2024-02-01

Description
General Motors has decided that certain vehicles listed above may not conform to sections (19), (28), and (30)(c) of Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (CMVSS) No. 108, “Lighting Systems and Reflective Devices”. The standard requires daytime running lights (DRLs) to be active if the vehicles are operated at the prescribed speed or have traveled the prescribed distance, unless lower beam headlamps are activated. Lower beam headlamps should automatically reactivate at a prescribed lux value during dark/night conditions. In these vehicles, both the DRLs and lower beam headlamps may not activate under the prescribed conditions when the manual lighting switch is in OFF or PARKING LAMP mode. During that time, the vehicle could be less visible, increasing the risk of a crash.
Safety Risk Description
In these vehicles, both the DRLs and lower beam headlamps may not activate under the prescribed conditions when the manual lighting switch is in OFF or PARKING LAMP mode. During that time, the vehicle could be less visible, increasing the risk of a crash.

Repair Description
Dealers will update the software in the vehicles’ Body Control Module (BCM) to correct the condition.

Didn't realize you are a birdwatcher. Oh yeah the dead pigeon thing. Bluejays are backyard bullies I have heard....
Well, I'm 20 minutes back in the Baseball game and they are losing to the Pirates at this point.
And there is no remedy for the recall for our 2020's yet. Just to stay on topic every once in a while. lol

• Haha
Reactions: rommel