Apr 30, 2012
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 1SB
I looked out this morning and there was a light dusting of snow, perhaps a quarter inch. Next thing, I see the township truck sanding and salting the road. I think I will just look at April 15 as a realistic date for getting the car out. :(

Same thing here Keith. More snow and salt overnight. I'm off from the 12th to the 19th so hopefully by then.

If the sun is shining and the temp is reasonable to get some decent traction on summer tires, I'm out driving.
I'll clean up the underside at a later date rather than miss out on some good riding weather.

I'm sick of waiting .........:rolleyes:

If the sun is shining and the temp is reasonable to get some decent traction on summer tires, I'm out driving.
I'll clean up the underside at a later date rather than miss out on some good riding weather.

I'm sick of waiting .........:rolleyes:

I hear you Colin. This has been one of the worst springs in years. I just finished calling my insurance provider to reinstate my full policy by friday. Even though the weather sucks, I want to be ready for when it's awesome.

I should clarify as to not seem misleading. I'm reinstating my policy full time for the season as opposed to a day or weekend here and there.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I brought our car down to the main garage at the house last week. Tonight I tried out the new PLxKiwi2 OBD2 unit. There really isn't much to the setup other than entering a static IP address and a subnet mask number. I'm using the Palmer Dash Command programme to run things. Looks like lots of good information to be had. If nothing else, it's a neat play toy and makes my iPad a little more useful. If I can't drive, at least I can play with this other stuff. It's looking like it will hit the high 40s F. for Thursday but what we really need is a good rain to wash all this fresh salt away. The old groundhog sure knows how to tease us.
Everyone raves about the C tek charger-maintainers so I bought one last fall. The car started like it had been running five minutes before. So far, so good. :)

Me too tomorrow -- It's supposed to be nice tho cold but I'm out in it tomorrow.

-----Thursday is our Tim's run to Stoney Creek -- I'm out again then too.....to hell with it.

Time to put the hammer down......:driving:

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.