So you have rebranded yourself? Your car is from Brian Cullen's? Cars sit at 2000 status for about 10 days then go to 3000 status where they sit for 5 weeks before going to 3100 for another week. Check to see if your car is now at 3000 status.
Hi Scott, nope Park Lane.
I went "3000" on the 23rd of August.
Yes. MKinOntario was too many keystrokes.
Is that your 2021 on the used lot at Wilson in Guelph, btw?

Hi Scott, nope Park Lane.
I went "3000" on the 23rd of August.
Yes. MKinOntario was too many keystrokes.
Hi Mike, I picked up my car on the 24th which you still haven't seen. Next Thursday the 28th, you should go to 3100 status and a week later you should be able to get your TPW of October 30th.

Northgate, Edmonton. Pretty high volume dealer from what I understand. Seem to have a good reputation and have been very good to deal with so far. Certainly worth doing your research in matters of this nature , or anything for that matter .
Northgate shows up with two locations in Edmonton and one of them is a top 10 Corvette volume dealer in Canada. Contact them and ask for your VIN# which is available for them to see now and then let us know what it is.

Reactions: 1st Vette
Northgate shows up with two locations in Edmonton and one of them is a top 10 Corvette volume dealer in Canada. Contact them and ask for your VIN# which is available for them to see now and then let us know what it is.
Will do. It’s the Northgate Chevrolet Buick GMC location on 97th street.

Will do. It’s the Northgate Chevrolet Buick GMC location on 97th street.
Ok, that's the bigger location. The last car they had built for them was a silver 2LT coupe that was built on Tuesday September 7th. Tell them you are watching them like a hawk and want to know what your VIN is?

Ok, that's the bigger location. The last car they had built for them was a silver 2LT coupe that was built on Tuesday September 7th. Tell them you are watching them like a hawk and want to know what your VIN is?
All over them like a cheap suit. I will give them a call a week from Monday , if they don’t contact me, and let you know. Where may I ask are you getting your information from? As you can tell from my profile I’m new at this. Thanks again.

All over them like a cheap suit. I will give them a call a week from Monday , if they don’t contact me, and let you know. Where may I ask are you getting your information from? As you can tell from my profile I’m new at this. Thanks again.
All the information is on line. Why are you waiting so long to call them. Your VIN# is available now if you call them to get it.

Well that’s another thing I wasn’t aware of. I thought it might have to be actually in production . As I mentioned I’m new at this and admittedly a bit lazy sometimes. The perils of retirement. Just kidding, I’m actually busier than ever. I will call him tomorrow and let you know. Thanks . Hypersonic Grey , black five spoke wheels , lift , per exhaust with black tips, mag ride ,Stealth interior, Non Z51 .
IMG_1143.jpeg

Well that’s another thing I wasn’t aware of. I thought it might have to be actually in production . As I mentioned I’m new at this and admittedly a bit lazy sometimes. The perils of retirement. Just kidding, I’m actually busier than ever. I will call him tomorrow and let you know. Thanks . Hypersonic Grey , black five spoke wheels , lift , per exhaust with black tips, mag ride ,Stealth interior, Non Z51 . View attachment 114272
It's available to be seen once the car goes 3400 status on the dealers computer.

Well that’s another thing I wasn’t aware of. I thought it might have to be actually in production
Have you checked this link? It is your guide to all things ordering a Corvette.

One of the first
Have you checked this link? It is your guide to all things ordering a Corvette.
One of the first things I did when I joined the forum was to read that and download the owners manual. Nice job compiling that information I might add . Not a small task. I noticed your signature on it . I just reread it and see that at 3400 there should be , as Mr Corvette helpfully pointed out , a partial vin available. I will try and track that down and will get back to you. Thank you again for your help and patience.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Ok , got it #VIN - 1G1YB2D46R5101039 . Thanks again.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Thank you. Thank you very much. Am I to assume that at this stage due to the “ just in time “ aspect of parts delivery to the factory that the required parts are now on hand ?
There is some discussion in that. Given the strike, they may have stock piled some parts but they should have a 2 weeks supply on hand.
It is my understanding that at 3400 the parts are in the building.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.