Aug 31, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2024 C8 coupe
Province
NT
I have located your order (CVPFKG). You have a Target Production Week of (09/25/2023) – congratulations! Your order is unlikely to have a change in order status until the following week. I recommend reaching out 3 to 4 weeks after your target production week for your next update.

Mehul
Cadillac Care Ambassador
General Motors of Canada Company

That was my first thought although I was expecting a status code or some such. At least this isn’t a long weekend , lol . Thanks for the reply. Starting to get a bit excited now. These things never seem real until they are.
having a TPW is way better than a status code

Notice the signature on the e-mail from GM ? Hopefully they won’t build me a Cadillac , lol .
You should be talking to your dealer for status updates. Currently your status 3400. By the end of next week you will be status 3800 if they stay working and don't go on strike. Is your dealer in Alberta one of the bigger ones that can give you accurate updates?

Reactions: 1st Vette
You should be talking to your dealer for status updates. Currently your status 3400. By the end of next week you will be status 3800 if they stay working and don't go on strike. Is your dealer in Alberta one of the bigger ones that can give you accurate updates?
Yes . It’s Northgate GM . They have been pretty good to deal with so far. Seem very upfront and friendly. They did contact me two weeks ago to let me know that I had an order # . I tracked down the current info myself though. Thanks for the reply. :Cheers2:

Yes . It’s Northgate GM . They have been pretty good to deal with so far. Seem very upfront and friendly. They did contact me two weeks ago to let me know that I had an order # . I tracked down the current info myself though. Thanks for the reply. :Cheers2:
Call Northgate late next week on Thursday and ask them if your order has gone 3800 status which indicates your car is built. If you call them now they could give you your VIN# and then we can tell you what day your car will be built if you want to know?

Call Northgate late next week on Thursday and ask them if your order has gone 3800 status which indicates your car is built. If you call them now they could give you your VIN# and then we can tell you what day your car will be built if you want to know?
Absolutely. Awesome, I just wish I was going to get to drive it before the end of next April. Jesus. It’s going to be an especially long winter this time around! 🥵

Congrats. A TPW is like light at the end of the tunnel.
Hope the overnight UAW strike target changes/additions don't involve any Kentucky locations.
Sounds like GM and UAW are at an impasse according to a USA Today article posted yesterday.
Yes I’m more than pleased having put down the deposit at the end of May. I realize that some folks have had much longer wait times. They better not target Bowling Green or I will track them down and go to their house and……. rearrange their furniture.

• Wow
Reactions: MKC8
Yes I’m more than pleased having put down the deposit at the end of May. I realize that some folks have had much longer wait times. They better not target Bowling Green or I will track them down and go to their house and……. rearrange their furniture.
I joined the "C8 wait club" 2nd week of May, and I'm still waiting for some updates/news.
I went "2000 (order accepted by Prod Cntl)" a month ago, but have heard crickets since.

I joined the "C8 wait club" 2nd week of May, and I'm still waiting for some updates/news.
I went "2000 (order accepted by Prod Cntl)" a month ago, but have heard crickets since.
Who is your dealer?

Same as it was before I was "reincarnated" as MKC8.
So you have rebranded yourself? Your car is from Brian Cullen's? Cars sit at 2000 status for about 10 days then go to 3000 status where they sit for 5 weeks before going to 3100 for another week. Check to see if your car is now at 3000 status.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.