you quoted the reference yourself….."vehicle travelling upon a roadway at less than the normal speed of traffic at that time and place shall, where practicable, be driven in the right-hand lane…" again regardless of the context my point has always been it’s not called FAST LANE nor SLOW LANE.
It has ALWAYS been called the fast lane and slow lane by everyone except you! LOL
Quit nit picking. everyone calls them that.

• Haha
Reactions: MKC8
you quoted the reference yourself….."vehicle travelling upon a roadway at less than the normal speed of traffic at that time and place shall, where practicable, be driven in the right-hand lane…" again regardless of the context my point has always been it’s not called FAST LANE nor SLOW LANE.
I thought you might have found another higher authority online somewhere.
My quote was taken directly from the OHTA.
If that's your best answer, fine.

It's a subjective thing, apparently.
People will call it whatever they want to call it, in heat of the moment.
There are no official speed related names for the lanes for any multi-lane roadways mentioned in the OHTA.
There are direct references to "the right-hand lane", "centre lane", and there are even a few mentions of "the left-hand lane".
So call it whatever you want that makes sense to you.

I thought you might have found another higher authority online somewhere.
My quote was taken directly from the OHTA.
If that's your best answer, fine.

It's a subjective thing, apparently.
People will call it whatever they want to call it, in heat of the moment.
There are no official speed related names for the lanes for any multi-lane roadways mentioned in the OHTA.
There are direct references to "the right-hand lane", "centre lane", and there are even a few mentions of "the left-hand lane".
So call it whatever you want that makes sense to you.
Did not know we are rating answers now in this forum if so I give you full marks as you have referenced exactly what I have been saying all along in this thread. Thank you for confirming.

Reactions: KTJF
Bison , like any cut or type of meat I suppose there are a lot of variables but when Bison is good it’s really good. As for moose a good rule is keep away from the bone and visible fat . A two year old cow can be very tender and not taste “ wild “ at all . The best place to try it is probably with the person who harvested it …..sorry , I have to go make a sandwich.
Some pics up close and personal, from the safety of our motorhome. The guy with the bazooka lens on the tripod was our guess for "stampede victim of the day". There were many potential runners up. Bison are like geese on the road, only a bit sturdier.
ustripsep11 521.JPG
ustripsep11 520.JPG
ustripsep11 519.JPG

Some pics up close and personal, from the safety of our motorhome. The guy with the bazooka lens on the tripod was our guess for "stampede victim of the day". There were many potential runners up. Bison are like geese on the road, only a bit sturdier.
View attachment 114408View attachment 114409View attachment 114411
Looks like they have a lot of fans. Where exactly were these taken? These guys don’t appear to be as large as the ones we usually see up this way. These may be “ plains bison “ as opposed to the ” wood bison “ in this neck of the woods. I’m pretty sure there are a few different species. They are all very cool to see regardless of type though.

Looks like they have a lot of fans. Where exactly were these taken? These guys don’t appear to be as large as the ones we usually see up this way. These may be “ plains bison “ as opposed to the ” wood bison “ in this neck of the woods. I’m pretty sure there are a few different species. They are all very cool to see regardless of type though.
Just south of Grand Teton NP on US89 September 2011. Yes, flatter back shoulder area, probably a "plains" bison.
These ones were in the park east of Edmonton in 2016. Behind fences, along the TC. I believe they're "woods" bison.

Attachments

• ustripaug16 (208).jpg
    ustripaug16 (208).jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ustripaug16 (201).jpg
    ustripaug16 (201).jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Denis. That’s nice news to wake up to. They sure cranked them out on Monday for some reason . :irish:
I don't want to get you overly excited, but coincidentally, I just saw a car hauler with a "load of ghosts" on the 402 highway headed east towards London/Ingersoll. I was headed west, so no idea what models or colours they were, but the trailer was full, for anyone expecting a car soon.
Around 15:15 EDT.
Congrats on the build of your unit being done. Hope the rest of it goes without incident, and I'll see it coming in it's protective white cover, sooner than later.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.