*ZR01#

Casual User
Feb 13, 2011
Calgary, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2008 Convert-Z51
Just an update to those interested to attend the Meetings every 3rd Wednesday of each month during the Fall / Winter months is @ 6:30PM
Address 4720 Crowchild Trail N.W. Calgary.

Attachments

• Shaganappi GM Cruisers.jpeg
    Shaganappi GM Cruisers.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 12
I really wish there was a club in Lloyd for the Vette community, but to be honest, when I do see other Vette drivers in this area, I seldom get a wave back. I'm so hoping to get back closer to home(S'toon) soon, where the car scene is a little more familiar to my liking. Here is seems like you either need a ricer or a 4x4 that has at least an 8 inch lift and tires designed for semi tractor, Lol

Reactions: ddgermann
That's a shame Dub. There's a lot of ricers and 4 x 4's out there but not that many Corvettes. You would think that seeing another Corvette would automatically turn a head and prompt a wave... Does with me... every time.... There are a few around here that don't seem to appreciate another Vette but that is few and far between...... keep up the wave... maybe they will eventually catch on that you are another Vette and not a viper....
:rofl:

Reactions: Cruzin and Dub
Guys: I was there also, Mikey missed u, next time. I find the meeting and progress is coming along well, I understand from the discussions that there are approx. 20 members now, which of course is showing great progress. There were discussions on getting printed T-shirts, more on that later. By the way oil changes will not be receiving the 20% discount as the dealer states they don't make enough on them to make it worth while. Having said that it is apparent that the Dealer Principal is 100% behind the promoting of this gathering which is a real plus. A little history:it appears that the original Camaro club collapsed so we now are creating a combined one for all GM products but it appears that mostly Vettes and Camaros are in the forefront. There is also discussions about heading up a web page. So the more that can attend the better as at the moment we are open to new ideas. Again for those wanting to find out more about this NEW adventure the location is Shaganappi Chev (see attached). We meet every third Wednesday @6:30.

Attachments

• Shaganappi GM Cruisers.jpeg
    Shaganappi GM Cruisers.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: YFCvii
Thank you for letting me know about this newly formed Club.

I Attended this meeting and remain "on the fence" for joining a Car Club full time.
I'm one who enjoys Cruising and Charity with a break away from politics.

I will say that CCF will become well known for it's Cruising here.
It was mentioned in this meeting that CCF is "based in Red Deer" (lol).

It's worth all the km's on our Cars as our CCF (Alberta) Corvette Cruisers are awesome

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Thank you for letting me know about this newly formed Club.

I will say that CCF will become well known for it's Cruising here.
It was mentioned in this meeting that CCF is "based" in Red Deer (lol).

It's worth all the km's on our Cars as our CCF (Alberta) Corvette Cruisers are awesome

Cool. Will be using that for my property tax appeals and general jurisdictional misdemeanours. :)

Guys: I was there also, Mikey missed u, next time. I find the meeting and progress is coming along well, I understand from the discussions that there are approx. 20 members now, which of course is showing great progress. There were discussions on getting printed T-shirts, more on that later. By the way oil changes will not be receiving the 20% discount as the dealer states they don't make enough on them to make it worth while. Having said that it is apparent that the Dealer Principal is 100% behind the promoting of this gathering which is a real plus. A little history:it appears that the original Camaro club collapsed so we now are creating a combined one for all GM products but it appears that mostly Vettes and Camaros are in the forefront. There is also discussions about heading up a web page. So the more that can attend the better as at the moment we are open to new ideas. Again for those wanting to find out more about this NEW adventure the location is Shaganappi Chev (see attached). We meet every third Wednesday @6:30.

If they want dedicated forums ask them to setup a group on here :) just saying...

If they want dedicated forums ask them to setup a group on here :) just saying...
It's an all "General Motors" Club of which so far I know there may be 1 non-Club (CCF) Corvette and possibly a Corvettes Unlimited contingent.
Another break-off group from Corvettes Unlimited was mentioned which I will be interested to find.
I will forward your offer Nik when I can mention it to the "chair".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.