xviper

Casual User
Dec 20, 2014
ottawa
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7 Z51
well my service rear axle warning came up on the dash, I brought it into the dealership here in Ottawa,dropped it off and was contacted being told it was a sensor on the pump for the axle..well of course they didn't have it on the shelf,had to be ordered,but they had it fed exed from the states overnight,and was back on the road Friday afternoon, so two thumbs up for Myers ..I have put 1200 km so far this spring..it just blows me away the ride compared to my viper..

well my service rear axle warning came up on the dash, I brought it into the dealership here in Ottawa,dropped it off and was contacted being told it was a sensor on the pump for the axle..well of course they didn't have it on the shelf,had to be ordered,but they had it fed exed from the states overnight,and was back on the road Friday afternoon, so two thumbs up for Myers ..I have put 1200 km so far this spring..it just blows me away the ride compared to my viper..

I'm not surprised most people I know ho own a viper and Corvette prefer the Corvette over the viper all day long. Within 2 years my buddy couldn't stand his viper and sold it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.