My wife`s van is ending its`lease term and she just showed me the paper for the new replacement car - It`s a Camry!

OH NO!I just read the first page of Yahoo owner reviews,seems nothing has changed for the better since i thankfully unloaded my troublesome 07 Camry.Drive a new Malibu first,and even read the owners reviews,all in all malibu(or Accord,Fusion,Mazda 6,even Hyundai Sonata) is a better choice.:D

Domestic automakers have stepped up for sure, i think in the haste to be the biggest Toyota might have inadvertantly caused some "quality" issues, it's how they deal with them that will be the tell-all imo. I watched car help on City TV tonight and they were even talking about Toyota slipping in quality.

OH NO!I just read the first page of Yahoo owner reviews,seems nothing has changed for the better since i thankfully unloaded my troublesome 07 Camry.Drive a new Malibu first,and even read the owners reviews,all in all malibu(or Accord,Fusion,Mazda 6,even Hyundai Sonata) is a better choice.:D

Too late for her. Hopefully hers was built on a Wednesday.

Just when you think it could not get worse for Toyota, well it does with the Primus announcement this week, could effect the Lexus also?
I think that Toyota is going to be put under a microscope now, its good news for Government Motors, aka GM.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.