HBFM36Jl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8yejj5tl[img
]http://i.imgur.com/1SJn5KKl.jpgjpg[/img]

416w1pEl.jpg

RzwiAkvl.jpg

IuZOocpl.jpg

YmwWz4ql.jpg

CD951EJl.jpg

Not my picture but this beast caught my eye a while back and I had to save a pic... (posted by dragzine).... . I was gonna get one just like it but they said it wouldn't make a very good daily driver...not sure why. .. if you want to see it in action, here's the link...

lo6-friday-2213.jpg

Reactions: Cruzin
Rob, a friend of mine sees Jr. Hanley on a regular basis. He is still building race cars, apparently just did a marathon session in the states to build one for somebody in Canada. He was working 20 hour days to finish it. Like his car number Hanley is 72 years old and is still going strong. I will have to find out if Hanley has ever driven a Supermodified, it would not surprise me that he has tried one at some point. My first memory of Hanley and his arch rival, Don Biderman (RIP) was at the old Pinecrest Speedway just north of Toronto.

Eric that is one wild looking Z06. Very quick car, thanks for posting the video.

Awesome Pictures! Love the old stuff and the picture for Colin made me laugh!

Here's my cousin's racecar getting scaled. We raced in the Legends class the past three years and now have moved up to Sportsman and are currently putting that car together.

28 Getting Scaled.jpg

Geeez Riley that comment was hopefully not an insult to Colin, just that it is an English Bentley with a long history on the race track.

Colin, no offense meant.:WillyNilly:

Very good looking Legend racer Riley. Any shots of the build of the Sportsman car? Where do you race?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread