Just a few photos over at my flying field.

Bill

Attachments

• 2010_0711101011july0003 (2).JPG
    2010_0711101011july0003 (2).JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 12
  • flying field 2.JPG
    flying field 2.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Lanzo Bomber flying 006.jpg
    Lanzo Bomber flying 006.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Visit from Hank 001.jpg
    Visit from Hank 001.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 12
Love the pics from Scotland and I would love to do a Whiskey tour there as I have a few $$ bottles of single malt from that country in the bar currently!

Having been to the UK twice to visit my wife's family, with a little detour to Dublin for a weekend, I can't wait to go back. I wish North Americans could adopt some of their culture/way of thinking, found it so much more relaxed and enjoyable.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Bill those are great looking airplanes. Must be quite a thrill to control them. Looks like the young lad is waiting for a turn.

NW you should go. I think they run the whisky tour twice a year but all the excursions stop over at one of the distilleries. We went to two. I don't drink it but the one tour guide was saying they have distilleries on both sides of the road and with identical equipment they get slightly different tastes/flavours from the same ingredients.

The people were really hospitable, and I would go back. If I could I would go back to the north and just wander.

Fred as it happens Nik has offered to take us all to the old country for the annual forum dinner. He is a good guy.

So you and I are not really connoisseurs of whisky we will just have to develop a taste for it. As long as the tastings are free of course. I must say I did try a few and was simply amazed at the differences in flavour/taste. Maybe it is one of those things you just have to keep trying.

Klq0kSI.jpg

Reactions: NW-99SS
We drove over to a little town called Port Carling in Muskoka a couple of years ago. We took the dogs with us for a bit of adventure. I left the Corvette parked on the side of the road. So heading home I opened the deck lid of the car and lifted the dogs into the car as it is easier to let them in the back.

A couple of ladies were walking by and the one went into meltdown saying it was cruel to put the dogs in the trunk. Meanwhile they had already snuck into the front and were looking at the ladies out the passenger side window. It was humorous to say the least.:Biggrin:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Wow.

Phenomenal pics guys. Some really gifted photographers in the community. If I can figure out how to paste I'll have a coach too, but much of this stuff would make my shots look second rate.........haha.

I have always enjoyed history, especially the stories regular people have to tell. These old farms are along a stretch of the Monck Road between Norland Ontario and the Rama Road. I wish these old places could tell the stories of the owners, this is hard ground to farm and make a living at so life could not have been easy. They grew a fresh crop of rocks every year.
yJHMWd7l.jpg

UfoQEiNl.jpg

This one has the modern "open air concept" and it does come with its own yacht.
xUpAPbcl.jpg

PFnAk4xl.jpg

This one had hydro and TV
PpcEnuEl.jpg

Reactions: NW-99SS
First one os from the deck at the el dorado hotel in kelowna.

Now i got my phone so I'll be able to put a few more interesting ones up.

Surprised i was the first to put up golf courses. IMO courses can be some ofnthe nost stunning scenerey on the planet!