I was too late to change my lunch order to a hotdog today Spence... so it’s Edam cheese, weird meat, and veggie soup followed by a chicken salad for me today.
Unfortunately no beer 🍺 either. 😂

7F9F04C3-6C08-4AC2-97FC-16FFC9F7C59C.jpeg
BF4A7430-6761-43E4-9AC3-490B7583420D.jpeg

Some pictures from hunting camp week before last.
DSCN7072.JPG

Always feral horses in the west country. The wild herds are getting to be a more common sight each year.
DSCN9841 (2).JPG

And of course the not often seen Rocky Mountain polar bear cub.

DSCN9843.JPG

Ok. That was a joke Larry and I played on our group. Someone ended up stealing it. lol....

Then there was this little guy. Ran back into his hole when he saw me coming and then was polite enough to come back out to his door to watch me walk by... Little did he know I was shooting....his picture.

DSCN9858 (2).JPG

Run...run..... You could end up being supper....

1540438577821.png

A young cow checking us out.

DSCN9865.JPG

And of course, suppertime. There goes the cholesterol levels...

DSCN9872.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN7072.JPG
    DSCN7072.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
No joy for me today ....
Oh Wow received this in the mail on Wednesday November 7th 2018 ... and it’s postmarked 2018-11-05 ... “an event so epic I will want to tell the whole world” ...
They also say “don’t miss my opportunity to ship for free ...” I never even had a chance ... can you spot why?
I wonder when my free-to-ship packages would have arrived ....
7D90EEE9-21DE-4DEF-BBB4-A819A552B5ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12cents
That is just soooo cruel; to get your hopes up and then dash it in the end
Yup ... there goes my “cheap-a$$” Christmas Present Shipping opportunity ... as they allowed for an up to 11lb gift too 😂
and darn it, the only “small print condition” I could not meet was being able to turn-back-time.

Last edited:
Not my problem. I don't care if I keep my money for 2 extra weeks...
Yup ... it’s how a mail strike can help and with a company that will waiver the payment until they cut you off ... phoned and asked what if the payment is in the mail ? They didn’t care ... but expect us to care when they tell us the bill is in the mail ... so I became an investor ... so pay your bill damn it 😂

Lol...it was an insurance bill. My insurance company treats me pretty good. 40 years with them, 6 vehicles, RV, house and outbuildings... I wait for them. They wait for me. And if I tell them the cheque is in the mail (although I don't pay bills that way), they would actually believe me. Sorry Spence. I am also an investor and still don't care if I keep my money for 2 extra weeks... . 😂

• Haha
Reactions: YFCvii

Users who are viewing this thread