Lol...it was an insurance bill. My insurance company treats me pretty good. 40 years with them, 6 vehicles, RV, house and outbuildings... I wait for them. They wait for me. And if I tell them the cheque is in the mail (although I don't pay bills that way), they would actually believe me. Sorry Spence. I am also an investor and still don't care if I keep my money for 2 extra weeks... . 😂
oooops …. hey … phone in your credit card with that one as not only do you get credit card benefits (my are GM Visa Bucks)
you also can get up to another 30 days to pay that bill (as long as one doesn't carry anything over).
… and come use my phone … it's still only 25cents for the call . 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
oooops …. hey … phone in your credit card with that one as not only do you get credit card benefits (my are GM Visa Bucks)
you also can get up to another 30 days to pay that bill (as long as one doesn't carry anything over).
… and come use my phone … it's still only 25cents for the call . 😂

Already covered Spence but thanks. Everything I buy (when possible) goes on my World Elite Air Miles MC. 😂

Reactions: YFCvii
A few nights ago at English Bay
Photo_20181124.jpg

Just a few newer additions to the Vette Cave. Picked up some things during my antique picking travels and traded a few things that needed to move on.

Bought this from an older retired Towing/Wrecker company. He had salvaged an old Model T for parts and this was what was hanging on his living room wall...lol..

DSCN9906.JPG

Found the C1 wall light at a collectibles sale in a fellows garage.

DSCN9908.JPG

And my 5 foot C7 flag. Had a guy at my last sale dickering for an old mahogany Peetz mooching reel, who turned out to be a displayer at various car shows. We made some trades... lol....

DSCN9964.JPG

And a few more just for the halibut..

My kangaroo was getting lonesome so I found him a coyote for company... Not sure Brenda enjoys the view when she's using the treadmill... but wtf... it;s my cave.... hehe....

DSCN9965.JPG

And a word for all...As much as you think a racoon riding on an alligators back looks cute, and how they could be friends, alligators and racoons don't play well together.... lol

DSCN9967.JPG

And lastly, my toy. A man can never have enough toys... Always wanted one of these...And for a man-toy, this one actually comes in handy... hehe...

DSCN9928.JPG

And No. It doesn't get to live in the VetteCave....

Corvette Picker Cruises in the Future ??? I know Ziggy would be in on that ...
Curious if there is a reason why the offset forks …

I was lazy Spence. Installed a gate on my driveway and needed to change width a touch to lift it, so only adjusted one fork over a bit. The bucket is back on now and I'm still lazy so fork alignment will wait til next spring. lol...

I Corvette pick all the time. Probaby pictures on here somewhere of my C6 filled to overflowing.... lol

I do remember the photos of the back of your corvette … full.
The forks stood out for me as they take me back to my days in the cable yard at AGT.
My fork spacing adjusted from the cab but one side wasn't cooperating all the time.
I got destined to sort and count screws and washers & vinyl letters in the "yard store" while
my hoist was in for repair. It was deemed too risky when I lifted cable reels above the cab
height on to flatbeds. The day getting back into my forklift could not come quick enough.
Wow … I think I was just outta high school and 18-19 at the time ...

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Drove a forklift for 10 years then I got into the business of selling, renting and servicing of them. Spent the last 17 years of my working life selling industrial batteries and chargers for them. I loved that job, even though I have been away from work since 2004 I still have customers who are considered friends.

Eric is your fork carriage bent on the left side? Maybe just the picture.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Don't think it's bent Murray. Maybe just the slight picture angle... I use the bucket around the farm the most but the fork attachment did come in handy loading some of the heavier items when we had our sale.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06