My much better half in Montreal.... (the best ones are always when they're not looking)

Attachments

• Image 23.jpg
    Image 23.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Took an hour of my hectic day yesterday to help out a neighbor in need at our family cabin and was given this in thanks ....
bet this thing will probably work too … I'm always game for giving something a shot just in case it actually works.
949212D4-C25E-4819-B8AD-DD432196FD9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Took an hour of my hectic day yesterday to help out a neighbor in need at our family cabin and was given this in thanks ....
bet this thing will probably work too … I'm always game for giving something a shot just in case it actually works.
View attachment 19865

The fellow that owns this company is making a killing. They are not cheap and he sells a ton of them at all the sportsmen shows... Met him this spring at the Red Deer show... bit of a pressure sales technique but it seems to work for him... If you register Spence, he has some kind of competition going on this year for the biggest fish caught with one of his bottlecap lures... 100k prize ....
https://beercaplure.ca/canada-fishing-contest

The fellow that owns this company is making a killing. They are not cheap and he sells a ton of them at all the sportsmen shows... Met him this spring at the Red Deer show... bit of a pressure sales technique but it seems to work for him... If you register Spence, he has some kind of competition going on this year for the biggest fish caught with one of his bottlecap lures... 100k prize ....
https://beercaplure.ca/canada-fishing-contest
Cool … my thinking is to apply for a Walleye tag for next year … if my Corvette travels don't get in the way ;)
I'll miss out on this contest this year but I will get to Dine on Walleye next year if this crazy thing actually works.
I believe Pigeon Lake still holds the Largest Alberta Walleye catch … been a while since I last looked (as I've only been doing a catch and release)
I wish I knew where Perch are as it's been a while since I've actually hunted those out.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
My "NEW CHRISTMAS GIFT CATALOGUE" arrived today .... oh my ....
I remember Graham getting these in an earlier post ....
except I opened mine up rather quickly 😂
D476CDFA-2EA7-4285-A3C8-82E65937BB93.jpeg.jpg

… and now I have to work on offsetting my naughtier by being much more nice … :angelic:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread