What's missing?

Attachments

• IMG_20181027_103055.jpg
    IMG_20181027_103055.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Be landing here in 15 hours. Heading directly to frozen over YEG though. 😂
Lovely city YVR. 👍
Every once in a while the CCF Glimpse has something rather interesting being shared .....
Someone "driving" around on a tarmac & this time in Singapore & Tapei ... 😁👍🏻
3C010F38-2324-41DD-B940-028DDBF85A77.png 4DAAEA07-3FD9-4492-9D90-D2773628133B.png 6820DBFE-ED1D-4B0E-A87B-02F676A45D3F.png D5529CBC-46F8-45C9-8E0F-78EBCE2C8503.png
... stops about 1/2 along on blast-off ... now on your way to YVR ... 🛫🛬
see ya tomorrow in YEG Derek

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Oh, that's a contest just waiting to happen. Who knows what that is? I do.

I actually saw a much more rare one just last summer with some Shelby stickers on it. That's a bit of a help for all of you that are trying to google what that ugly POS is.

But to be a bit more accurate on when this car is from, my guess is 1983.

I forget what it’s called and thinking that I heard someone call it an elPinto in my day as an intoxicated youth 😂 that front end had me double guessing it though.

hahaha! that's awesome, on both counts.

That is not a Holden, Eric. An LS3 would require a really big shoehorn to fit in that thing. Not the same at all. This is a front-drive, American car (not one that many would be proud of), from the early 80's, and built on the most popular chassis of the era. There's a big hint.

A dodge ...... like a scamp ???

Ok ... might it be rampage
Oops scamp was Plymouth (edited)

That front end gives me Heebeegeebees of my dads k’car ... Aries 😳

Last edited:
Nice play on both possible iterations. The Dodge version (the most popular) was called the Rampage. The Plymouth version was the Scamp.

It ranks right up there with the Mustang II, the Pinto, the Pacer, and the Aztec as the top 5 of the ugliest POS ever produced.

That was awesome ... I added it to my photos of cars that made me a GM fan.
Although GM had a few losers ... the Kcar that my dad bought after giving me his Chevy II Nova still brings back nightmares .... must have been from my “over-enjoyment” of too much of the Limited Release Alberta Bock Beer from back then too ... 😂

Users who are viewing this thread