This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Random Pictures You Took

That’s just incredible Derek. Wow !! So massive that material is.

I’ve seen that thing fly over Calgary approx 20 times over the years. There’s quite a few sites that show where it is and when it will fly over where you are. I’ve gone out to kananaskis country a few times to watch it and it’s always on schedule. Right to the minute. Very cool indeed,,,and fast!! 17,500 MPH.

Reactions: ddgermann

I'm going to have to look for the ICSS here in Asia. The iPhone app night skies will point it out. Thanks for the reminder Mike.
I have a NASA app on my Macbook that shows the live feeds off the ICSS and a re-runs of the cool stuff like dockings and EVAs. It has links to all kinds of cool stuff so I get watching the damn thing and realize I've burned away an hour often. So interesting.

NASA’s Eyes

How far out to sea are you guys? I bet it must be pitch black out there. On a clear night.you'd probably see it from horizon to horizon.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
How far out to sea are you guys? I bet it must be pitch black out there. On a clear night.you'd probably see it from horizon to horizon.

Not far on this ship Mike. Only about 11 miles from Madura island. However light pollution is minimal (except our own) and 3/4 of the horizon is clear to the water.
I’ll give it a look. I’ve got the time it passes over me here.