Hey Mike isn't that a Sasquatch lurking in the picture, first one middle of the river?

Murray, Muuray, Murray! You realize that every member that reads this latest post set will automatically scroll back and look for the Sasquatch in that first picture.... ummmmm..... At least I hope I won't be the only one that did....:confused:

No idea what you are talking about Eric.:ROFL:

Ok Murray... I went back and looked again.... I apologize... there is definitely something in the water.... :upup:

river.JPG

That's the "long lost Libby lizard". Seldom seen,rarely photographed,often spoke of !!

Feel free to doctor any of my pics I've posted Eric. By all means. I'm good with it.

And true to her state as well... A Packers fan.... :thumbs: Are the Stamps her # 2 team?... ;)
She can't understand 3 down football,says it's weird as well as our field. Growing up in Cedarburg,Her dad had Packer season tickets for 35 years. She's been to over 200 NFL games as a kid. She left Wisconsin for Arizona at 19. I've sent her a bunch of Flames stuff as she likes the logo !! Lol.

Reactions: Rruuff Day