IMG_6196.JPG
Tonight's sunset

Just had to post this pic. It kind of makes me laugh when we go to the car wash, and I see all these guys out washing and drying the vehicle off while wifey is sitting in the passenger seat browsing Facebook, Twitter, or whatever else they look at. but my wife seems to enjoy everything involved with cars, from helping me repair and maintain, to cleaning and drying off. Anyway, obviously I'm biased, but I really do have the best wife in the world, imo and I know most of you feel the same about yours.........
Wifey.jpg

Just had to post this pic. It kind of makes me laugh when we go to the car wash, and I see all these guys out washing and drying the vehicle off while wifey is sitting in the passenger seat browsing Facebook, Twitter, or whatever else they look at. but my wife seems to enjoy everything involved with cars, from helping me repair and maintain, to cleaning and drying off. Anyway, obviously I'm biased, but I really do have the best wife in the world, imo and I know most of you feel the same about yours.........View attachment 11070

Lucky bugger. No, as much as I pray, wish and hope, it's never gonna happen with mine unfortunately. :(

Well I always knew we were a match made in "Car Enthusiast Heaven" considering I met my wife cruising 8th Street in Saskatoon, about 26 years ago, and she was driving a Camaro, and I was driving a Chevelle...........One turn of the light from red to green, and the rest is history, as they say.

Lucky bugger. No, as much as I pray, wish and hope, it's never gonna happen with mine unfortunately. :(

My Wife is amazing and turns my head everyday.... but I am sure there isn't a person on the planet that cares less about cars than her.
I'm almost certain I could not pay her to even pose for a picture like that.
:rofl:

Reactions: turbozig

Users who are viewing this thread