hahaha.... too funny Murray... You and Graham especially have that word game down pat... :thumbs: I sumbled upon 3 of those wheels at an antiques sale and couldn't resist... The other two have gone down the road... literally and figuratively to pay for mine... ;)

I think they came back a little too early!:Biggrin:
m9EJKy1l.jpg

Will it never end? :banghead: Heavy snow last night, lots of trees down and the power keeps going off.
7yqmbSml.jpg

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Too bad about another snow there Murray... I think the ducks came back too early as well.... They don't look like they're too quacked up to be there either....:rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum Quinn. As you know we like pictures so post up a few of your ride.:Biggrin:

Eric and Brenda, Quinn is a good looking dog. Nice addition to the family. Take good care of him.:thumbs:

Saw a couple of pictures of Graham's (NASCAR03) Sterling last week, another good looking beastie. Graham too.:Cheers2:

Wow.... Sterling is getting lighter each time I see a picture... What a regal looking pup he is, and will be even more so as he gets older... Quinn is just turning 10 months... A bit older than Sterling... If you can guess which day this year will be our summer Graham, tell me as well.... We will look forward to a visit....

A few weeks ago was my yearly trip to Radium with a buddy of mine for their annual car show. Here are a few pictures from my phone along the way.
View attachment 6545
Pardon the car for being covered in bug splotches, but these are driving pictures! This is one of my favorite spots on the old Highway 1A between Cochrane and Canmore where the foothills develop into the mountains.

View attachment 6546
Right across the highway from where I took the first picture, this tree is captivating. Or maybe it is capsizing. The wind that develops in this river valley between the mountains is constant, and sometimes pretty intense. This tree really shows it.

View attachment 6547
That's where I'm headed. If you've never been to Radium, it is a village of about 1100 people that puts on a car show every September that attracts well over 1,000 cars. It's awesome! lol

View attachment 6549
A large group of bighorn sheep interrupted these golfer's play and caused them to hide in the bushes. I wish I had video of this, as it was quite humorous.

View attachment 6550
Panned out to show the size of the group. I took this shot right off the balcony of my buddy's condo. Didn't even have to put on my shoes to get a great nature shot! lol.
I make that drive to Radium every September as well. I love it. I always stop at Numa Falls