Well it is getting closer by the day to the First of Corvette, also known as cruising season. Somewhere under all that snow and crud these are just waiting to pop up. So with hope in mind I post these taken in the AZ desert just to remind you what they look like. Folks in most of BC can just ignore, they have this stuff year round.:Biggrin:

hYz7AKNl.jpg

f5VqHabl.jpg

7VkIdpwl.jpg

F0FwYdel.jpg

I keep thinking I need a coyote lure... one of those little flop around mechanical furry things but have never bought one....yet... lol... I use a squeaker out of a stuffed toy as my call... seems to work if there's yotes' around...

These were my last year visitors.... in the pumphouse eating cat food...lol.... hard to believe they fit through that little cat door beside them....

Invaders.JPG

Looks like a sandpiper or plover to me Murray.... I'm betting they head south... We see them skittering along the sand in Mexico and DR a lot when we are down there in February... unless those are permanent residents.... cute bird though... neat to watch them chase the waves out to feed on stuff and then run like hell as the waves come back in.... they taste like chicken too. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06