Why when I click on “ Coins “ why do I get a “ that site can’t be reached page” ? Doesn’t matter which browser. And how do you ask Administrators questions directly to avoid cluttering up the Fourm ? Gracias .
Thank you for your compassion and understanding.

Reactions: Dik and scraze66
@1st Vette one thing I have discovered through chatting on the forum is that we do not always share the same screen, things seem to be a little different perhaps depending on type of computer/phone that is used.

On mine up in the top right hand corner is a small pic of my Avatar (a mid engine Porsche whose transmission seems to work by the way!) my thread name, a small envelope that private messages will show up in, a bell to let you know someone has made a comment about your post and last but not least is a stack of three coins. If you click on that you will see the number of coins you have and a drop down list you can explore. The information on the total number of coins will be there.

To start a conversation with someone just drag your cursor to the persons avatar and click, that will open a window with information on that person and multiple options including starting a conversation (bottom of box). Any back and forth discussions will show up in the envelope on the top right.

The forms all look the same except for @Jack Raccoon! where you have the option to donate to feed the little fellow once a day. Jack's good nature and sarcasm requires regular feeding to keep him in tip top shape to attack one and all on the CC Forum. :Biggrin:

@1st Vette one thing I have discovered through chatting on the forum is that we do not always share the same screen, things seem to be a little different perhaps depending on type of computer/phone that is used.

On mine up in the top right hand corner is a small pic of my Avatar (a mid engine Porsche whose transmission seems to work by the way!) my thread name, a small envelope that private messages will show up in, a bell to let you know someone has made a comment about your post and last but not least is a stack of three coins. If you click on that you will see the number of coins you have and a drop down list you can explore. The information on the total number of coins will be there.

To start a conversation with someone just drag your cursor to the persons avatar and click, that will open a window with information on that person and multiple options including starting a conversation (bottom of box). Any back and forth discussions will show up in the envelope on the top right.

The forms all look the same except for @Jack Raccoon! where you have the option to donate to feed the little fellow once a day. Jack's good nature and sarcasm requires regular feeding to keep him in tip top shape to attack one and all on the CC Forum. :Biggrin:
Oh my . And here I was thinking that he must have missed his morning prunes for the second day in a row.

Hi . I do have the same icons in the same location and now see the option to start a conversation under the avatar drop down. I guess I should have done a bit more exploring. To be honest this is the first forum that I have participated in as I have no presence on any social media , never have. That’s not to say that I consider this forum to be “ social media “ in the true sense of the term . Thanks for the explanation, I appreciate it.

Hi . I do have the same icons in the same location and now see the option to start a conversation under the avatar drop down. I guess I should have done a bit more exploring. To be honest this is the first forum that I have participated in as I have no presence on any social media , never have. That’s not to say that I consider this forum to be “ social media “ in the true sense of the term . Thanks for the explanation, I appreciate it.
It's much easier to talk to someone. Just hover over their avatar and click on "start conversation" when the box opens.
To direct a comment to someone start with the @ symbol and start their name @1st Vette will pop up and he will be notified that he was mentioned.
Nik is the supreme being on here, but he might be too busy to answer. Any of the mods (except me) know alot about this site.

Reactions: MKC8 and 1st Vette
Got it . Good man .
There's any number of things you can do and look at here and multiple pull downs and tabs you can click on and see where it takes you. And short of possibly reaching a restricted area and getting a return energy surge that will fry your motherboard, there's not anything here to screw up.... Ok.... the energy surge part isn't really true... :angelic:

There's any number of things you can do and look at here and multiple pull downs and tabs you can click on and see where it takes you. And short of possibly reaching a restricted area and getting a return energy surge that will fry your motherboard, there's not anything here to screw up.... Ok.... the energy surge part isn't really true... :angelic:
Damn . That would have been a drag. I just built a new desktop six months ago !
I took the time to dig around and pretty well have it sorted out. I guess I was being a bit lazy regarding that and have been pretty busy lately. I really appreciate all of your feedback and help. I have been using a Crapple tablet for this sort of thing. I mainly use my PC for gaming and driving sims when I have the time.

Attachments

• IMG_0203.jpeg
    IMG_0203.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.