Nice wagon...

52926420_2168689136487242_3709045224664727552_n.jpg

Reactions: 12cents and XFIRE82
Wonder if the man was doing odds and ends on cars that had a flaw or if that was his job all day putting the rocker molding on ? if so his knees must be shot. I see one park light is on either just happen to checking signal lights exactly or one park is not working. The car behind has one headlight on but can't tell the other side 4sure cause the trunk lid is open on the Impala. Wonder what is on the window sticker ....things to add ? This Impala has a rare underhood insulation pad, I have only seen one in all the cars I had. I have had dozens of 58 chevs and pontiacs and have never found a build sheet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Looks like the BelAir has the jump on the Impala. The Impala has dual exhaust so has a 4 bbl carb or tripower. The vacation pics are amazing. Food must be good at the Buffalo Cafe , notice the Buffalo sign with Station Cafe written on it ?? Is that a train car behind the gas pumps ? tracks so close to the service station ? might be the engine seen in the background just over the 2 58's ???