I was warned by Corvette conciergerie not to add to performance modes. So for now, I will change my wheels, next year. Here they are.View attachment 111904
Beautiful wheels

Do ya think these exact wheels in a brighter shade might pop more ?

Im seeing these rapid and elkhart blues with brushed alluminum ... dam they look sweet

Thanks JR

See your not just a pretty face ;)

Notice a diff with the attack blue ?

I thought I could hear a bit more air coming in. As far as the 6hp they claim, if anyone claims they can feel it in their "Seat of their pants dyno", they deserve a couple of boots to their seat of their pants*...

*Jack Raccoon! and his Follower do not condone or endorse violence...

I have an Attack Blue air filter waiting to be installed. Might add a couple of extra HP. I'm waiting until I feel that I have enough experience with the C8 to be able to determine if this filter makes any difference or not. Probably near the end of the summer I will install it, based on the remaining current filter life.
My plan is to keep the original filter around and temporarily use it when the Attack Blue filter needs to be washed out.
Any update on your Vinyl licence plate? Durability?

Any update on your Vinyl licence plate? Durability?
Interesting you should ask....I got pulled over last week for having no front plate visible. I was running with the cover on. I decided to keep the cover off for a while, so I will report back on durability in a month or two.

It surprised me . Clean dry road, asphalt. I have summer tires Z51 kit.
Is your car broken in? Sorry, I can't remember but didn't you just get it?
The car actually learns some as it ages, but clean dry roads are more conducive to great traction than old dirty roads. If conditions change as you drive, you can get some wheel hop, but it shouldn't be much and the nannies should kick in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread