Nov 3, 2012
buckhorn ontario
VetteCoins
Car
anybody up for an airport lunch now that we have our cars out ? i'm thinking one day next week - we can try to pick the best day according to the forecast. keith suggested we do one and i agree......be a good way to cap off the winter now that the cruise nights will soon be in full swing. :seeya: doug.

monday or tuesday look to be good days weather-wise, a little cool but no rain. monday would be the best day for me as i have several errands in town to take care of. i'll check with rick mcquarrie and see what his schedule is like. rick and the corvettes of peterborough guys did a nice muskoka tour this past weekend.

Looks like at least four, probably five and perhaps six. That's when ten show up. We seem to have a great time no matter how many show. The more the merrier. Might even remember my camera this time. Or not. :driving:

sound like me with the cell phone keith. about 4 years ago helen gave me an old one and it actually has larger usable buttons. however i always forget about it and i've never even used it......hell, i don't even know the phone number !!! i just keep putting a hundred bucks a year in time on it, should have a lot of minutes on it by now. i really should make an effort to remember to take it with me in the shark just in case i ever need C.A.A. or something.

I thought it was just me..... My wife thinks I should have a cell, so see gave me hers when she got a new one. She pays the bill and my phone sits on the counter collecting dust. I try and remember to take it with me; but it doesn't happen often.

I've got a BlackBerry addiction; I'm never without mine. I rarely make a phone call on it mind you. In fact, I'm posting this right now on it.

I've got a BlackBerry addiction; I'm never without mine. I rarely make a phone call on it mind you. In fact, I'm posting this right now on it.

Used to use crackberry but then I retired and realized what the 'addiction' was costing me. I don't need it that much. There are much cheaper alternatives.

when my wife first gave me her old phone she said...." now i can text you ". i damn near lost control of my bodily functions laughing !!! when she thought about what she had just said , she began to laugh too :rofl:

It's a real addiction that people spend a ton of money on.

I like my 'vette addiction. I don't mind spending money on that and it's much more fun. (JMHO)

Unfortunately it is about the only way our whole family can keep in touch with a wife and husband that work shifts and two teenagers that work and go to school. :(
Modern life.

I agree. When I was a kid, nobody knew where I was. Somewhere around town I suppose. We knew when to check in. It's just a convenience today.

Be lost without mine, plus it's much more than a phone, what with messaging, weather info, pool game, news, camera, etc. etc.

Plus with the grandkids it seems to be the only way they know how to communicate. :)

...and where ever I am, if I've got wifi I've got CCF. All in all it's good, monthly bill sucks but I can't take it with me.

Be lost without mine, plus it's much more than a phone, what with messaging, weather info, pool game, news, camera, etc. etc.

Plus with the grandkids it seems to be the only way they know how to communicate. :)

...and where ever I am, if I've got wifi I've got CCF. All in all it's good, monthly bill sucks but I can't take it with me.

What was that about the supercharger you had to put off Wayne? That monthly phone charge would go a long way to buying one of those and I suspect it'd be a lot more fun.

You're right tho: to each his own.....YMWV

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.