This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ordered up a Z06 Grille. :)

Simplest way to confirm the part number is to give my GM parts desk the VIN number for a Z06. Can anyone can provide a VIN?

I can then get the right part number for everyone.

That explains why your dealer does not know what is going on. Of course that part from a z06 will show up as mismatch for your car, since it is not a z06.

We need a VIN from a z06. No other.

No my grille hasn't arrived yet. I called on Wednesday to see if it had arrived yet and my dealer told me I didn't order it until the 12th... I checked my reciept when I got home and it confirmed I ordered it the 7th. So not sure what happened, but they put my order in almost a week later. It should be arriving this week.

The 56 was for sure the number I ordered and it was a Z06 grille pictured. I have however seen the 57 part number stamped on a Z06 grille from somewhere else. Perhaps the 57 is American and the 56 is Canadian? I don't know. But when I went to order my grille, the 57 number didn't exist and the 56 did.

Ok. So I picked up my Z06 grille today guys. It is for sure the Z06 grille, and it does not come with a front licence plate mount. A few things:

- The grille comes with 2 pieces to block out the air vents in the corners if you have a non-Z51 car.

- The part number that I ordered with was 22790956. Confirmed on my reciept. However, the part number that is stamped on the inside of the grille is 22790957. No idea what the difference is, but thats what is going on.

The grille is beautiful and I will of course update with pics once I get it installed. I will not take installation photos as the video walkthrough is already available.

Is the item number correct? I went to the dealer today and the item number shows the stock C7 grill and not the z06 grill, cost $344.13. Dealer said the picture may just be generic.

The item number I posted is correct yes, however the picture at my dealer was of a Z06 grille. Not a stingray grille. I'd assume they are the same system and pictures so that doesn't sound right.

When are you going to have pictures? I can't wait!

Haha I'm sorry! I've been super busy with christmas and other stuff the last couple of weeks I haven't had the time. I will get it installed the weekend after Christmas I am hoping.

I have a front splitter and some other stuff to install too so I'll make a day out of it. Going to lower it on the stock bolts I think as well depending on splitter clearance.