OK, finished it this morning. Took another hour to finish. Maybe the 2015 is harder to do than a 2014. A superman licensed mechanic top gun could not do what I did all in an hour.
And I am pretty fast. Took aligning the panels with wood blocks, and that took over 1/2 hour itself.

I sure would like to see how much time a Mitchell's allows for this. Bet at least 3 hours, including grill swap.

If you C7 Jake did it in a hour, you are from another planet. Or the 2014 is Mickey Mouse compared to the 2015. Otherwise not buying your time estimate....

I was quoted $300 from the dealer for the swap. I think I'm going to have them do it in the spring. Too scared of damaging the car after reading this but another member seems to have done it reasonably easier. Not going to take a chance.

I was quoted $300 from the dealer for the swap. I think I'm going to have them do it in the spring. Too scared of damaging the car after reading this but another member seems to have done it reasonably easier. Not going to take a chance.

I did mine in about 2.5 hours by myself. The only part where I could see you damaging anything is actually getting the bumper off the car. Was a relatively easy removal actually. But yeah, if you are concerned, let professionals do it if you don't mind paying.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.