Oct 18, 2014
Edmonton Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z51 C7
Got the call from my dealer today.GM has picked up my order today and I will get a solid build date early next week.:D Was lucky to get my Z51 option because its still at 50% constraint. He has more than a few orders that won't be able to get that option. I am staying with Torch Red as it just looks too good!
The only down side is I have to take the transparent roof as there are no carbon fiber roofs available either in exposed or painted. Or else I would have to wait for the next allocation period with no guarantee of getting the Z51 option and a build date of more than a month from now.
Torch Red/Adrenaline red,2Lt coupe, Z51,M7, Competition seats, Magnetic ride, Pdr, Carbon fiber dash, Carbon Flash pkg., Black wheels, Stingray sills, Black badges. Its been a long wait since Aug.25th/14. Now i'm excited!:coolgleam:

Two of our orders got picked up yesterday. Both moved to status 2500 today. Tpw to be assigned later this week or early next week.

So far we haven't had any constraints affecting any of our orders.. Even the Z06's. Let's hope this streak doesn't get broken.

Got the call from my dealer today.GM has picked up my order today and I will get a solid build date early next week.:D Was lucky to get my Z51 option because its still at 50% constraint. He has more than a few orders that won't be able to get that option. I am staying with Torch Red as it just looks too good!
The only down side is I have to take the transparent roof as there are no carbon fiber roofs available either in exposed or painted. Or else I would have to wait for the next allocation period with no guarantee of getting the Z51 option and a build date of more than a month from now.
Torch Red/Adrenaline red,2Lt coupe, Z51,M7, Competition seats, Magnetic ride, Pdr, Carbon fiber dash, Carbon Flash pkg., Black wheels, Stingray sills, Black badges. Its been a long wait since Aug.25th/14. Now i'm excited!:coolgleam:

My order went through last wed got the build date today for Apr 6th your probably have one around the same time! How exciting!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.