Folks,

Time is nigh to get cracking on our apparel lineup. I'm kicking this off with a poll to gauge interest on what type of items members might be interested in purchasing. Please note designs, colours and sizes are not final so the attached images are for illustration purposes only.

Purpose is to figure out what lines to focus on first. The poll has unlimited voting so you can vote for more than one item. If you have suggestions please post them in this thread.

We will have a choice of logos too including our current logo, previous logo as well as some verses of pure unadulterated witticism.

Voting does not obligate you to buy anything but please be honest.

Pricing is TBD.
The bigger ticket items like jackets will be $150+ shipped and made to order (with a few different designs/brands). These are brand name items with custom embroidery.
We will have Mens and Womens variants for all eligible items.
We will have a minimum of 3 colour variants for each item where possible.
Size guides will be available for each item type and we should have most sizes available.

I'll be working on our new CCF Apparel E-Store where you'll be able to purchase these. They will be shipped directly to you from the supplier. I will be keeping a small stash and distributing them to members in the GTA willing to meet up.

And yes you will be able to buy items with your precious VetteCoins or redeem for discounts where feasible.

Profits will go straight back into CCF as always. :)

Please vote.

Attachments

• jacket-eb-1.jpg
    jacket-eb-1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 322
  • cap-1.jpg
    cap-1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 149
  • sports-2.jpg
    sports-2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 154
  • sports-1.jpg
    sports-1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 152
  • ccf-old-t.jpg
    ccf-old-t.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I need a Bomber style windbreaker Jacket cause I have a “Bomber stylish Belly” ... YYSSW it is what it is ... 😁

Also hoping the jacket / logos will have the word “corvette” and maybe something “Canadian” ... otherwise only those who know it ... will know it.

Posting opinion only ... no big deal ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Riley P
I need a Bomber style windbreaker Jacket cause I have a “Bomber stylish Belly” ... YYSSW it is what it is ... 😁

Also hoping the jacket / logos will have the word “corvette” and maybe something “Canadian” ... otherwise only those who know it ... will know it.

Posting opinion only ... no big deal ...

That's a good suggestion. I'll do a variation with Canadian Corvette Forums beneath logo.

Voted. My “other” click is for decals/stickers. Maybe some pens/scratch pads with letterhead. Hoodies perhaps. Both grey and black.

I’m like Fred and Murray, Not big on the current logo. The colours are cool,like those. And like Spence made mention of,having something “Canadian” makes us stand out. I’m still partial to the block letters,CCF as on the older grey T-shirt’s and caps. I like these. And goes without saying,thanks for all the work we don’t see. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Voted. My “other” click is for decals/stickers. Maybe some pens/scratch pads with letterhead. Hoodies perhaps. Both grey and black.

I’m like Fred and Murray, Not big on the current logo. The colours are cool,like those. And like Spence made mention of,having something “Canadian” makes us stand out. I’m still partial to the block letters,CCF as on the older grey T-shirt’s and caps. I like these. And goes without saying,thanks for all the work we don’t see. Much appreciated.

View attachment 24516View attachment 24517

If you folks like the old old design I can get an artsy guy to recreate it as I don't have the source files for this. Thanks @MikeysZ06

If you folks like the old old design I can get an artsy guy to recreate it as I don't have the source files for this. Thanks @MikeysZ06
I can’t speak for anyone else but I’m guessing most guys are for something new. Either way,I’m in for some T-shirt’s. Looking forward to the end result for sure.

I have about a 1 meg file that Rob sent me a few years ago Nik. It's looks like a printout on letter size paper. If it's any help at all I can email it to you.

I have about a 1 meg file that Rob sent me a few years ago Nik. It's looks like a printout on letter size paper. If it's any help at all I can email it to you.

View attachment 24520

No I think you or someone already sent that to me. It's not useful for this purpose. Anyway I've just submitted it to my graphics guy so hopefully by tomorrow should have a proper vector file I can work with. He will trace it and recreate it.

Thanks anyway.

I like the Apparel stuff idea , but hate to sound negative , I don't want to walk around with CCF on me as it reminds me and others of the communist tommy douglas CCF party we had here that later changed the name to ndp . Bad enough my C4 gets called a camaro but to get laughed or boo-ed at for showing CCF I don't want to really do. If it was just CC for Canadian Corvette or COC Corvette Of Canada would be better. I know I'm minority here , great that Nik is offering the Apparel and I'm sure it will be worn by many proud members here.

The graphic logo
And the “www.canadian....”

Really does say it all 😁👍🏻

The block text above are redundant to the www below ... (perhaps not needed)
I hope this is a constructive suggestion that I really can’t see anything missing from (I like the graphic and maple leaf - picture is a thousand words)

I actually love my t-shirts that have a flag or logo on the sleeve along with the chest or back designs ... but ... I’m not asking for it 🤐

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
I like the Apparel stuff idea , but hate to sound negative , I don't want to walk around with CCF on me as it reminds me and others of the communist tommy douglas CCF party we had here that later changed the name to ndp . Bad enough my C4 gets called a camaro but to get laughed or boo-ed at for showing CCF I don't want to really do. If it was just CC for Canadian Corvette or COC Corvette Of Canada would be better. I know I'm minority here , great that Nik is offering the Apparel and I'm sure it will be worn by many proud members here.

Hmmmmm.... Been nearly 60 years since the commonwealth federation was replaced by the ndp Michael. Each to their own but I wear both shirts and hats displaying CCF and have never had a comment related to politics.... even during my travels in Saskatchewan...Doubtful many would think you were an active member of a party that died in 1961 .... I did have one guy ask if my C7 was a Ferrari though...