Folks,

Time is nigh to get cracking on our apparel lineup. I'm kicking this off with a poll to gauge interest on what type of items members might be interested in purchasing. Please note designs, colours and sizes are not final so the attached images are for illustration purposes only.

Purpose is to figure out what lines to focus on first. The poll has unlimited voting so you can vote for more than one item. If you have suggestions please post them in this thread.

We will have a choice of logos too including our current logo, previous logo as well as some verses of pure unadulterated witticism.

Voting does not obligate you to buy anything but please be honest.

Pricing is TBD.
The bigger ticket items like jackets will be $150+ shipped and made to order (with a few different designs/brands). These are brand name items with custom embroidery.
We will have Mens and Womens variants for all eligible items.
We will have a minimum of 3 colour variants for each item where possible.
Size guides will be available for each item type and we should have most sizes available.

I'll be working on our new CCF Apparel E-Store where you'll be able to purchase these. They will be shipped directly to you from the supplier. I will be keeping a small stash and distributing them to members in the GTA willing to meet up.

And yes you will be able to buy items with your precious VetteCoins or redeem for discounts where feasible.

Profits will go straight back into CCF as always. :)

Please vote.

Attachments

• jacket-eb-1.jpg
    jacket-eb-1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 322
  • cap-1.jpg
    cap-1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 149
  • sports-2.jpg
    sports-2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 154
  • sports-1.jpg
    sports-1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 152
  • ccf-old-t.jpg
    ccf-old-t.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Hmmmmm.... Been nearly 60 years since the commonwealth federation was replaced by the ndp Michael. Each to their own but I wear both shirts and hats displaying CCF and have never had a comment related to politics.... even during my travels in Saskatchewan...Doubtful many would think you were an active member of a party that died in 1961 .... I did have one guy ask if my C7 was a Ferrari though...
I think his kids go to school across the street from me “hey nice .... mister” 😂👍🏻

Would that be on the back of the shirt? As the 2 I have are. Choices of black and grey would be nice too.

That would be front. We will have other colours for sure.

I like the Apparel stuff idea , but hate to sound negative , I don't want to walk around with CCF on me as it reminds me and others of the communist tommy douglas CCF party we had here that later changed the name to ndp . Bad enough my C4 gets called a camaro but to get laughed or boo-ed at for showing CCF I don't want to really do. If it was just CC for Canadian Corvette or COC Corvette Of Canada would be better. I know I'm minority here , great that Nik is offering the Apparel and I'm sure it will be worn by many proud members here.

It's just an acronym and there is a variation without the CCF logo.

The graphic logo
And the “www.canadian....”

Really does say it all 😁👍🏻

The block text above are redundant to the www below ... (perhaps not needed)
I hope this is a constructive suggestion that I really can’t see anything missing from (I like the graphic and maple leaf - picture is a thousand words)

I actually love my t-shirts that have a flag or logo on the sleeve along with the chest or back designs ... but ... I’m not asking for it 🤐

Yeah I can do one without the name written out fully.

It's looking like we'll start with TShirts, Polos, Caps and jackets. Will expand it to other items.

I'll work on proper mockups and the estore next. Pricing for Tees and Caps will be in the $25-$30 range shipped with discounts on shipping for more than one item. Sports/polo shirts will be in the $70 range shipped (brand names like izod, adidas, sporttech) or $50 range for lesser known brands like Adodas, Pooma etc. :) (well not quite but other brands let's just say). Jackets likely will land around $200 for brand names. Will chart out the VetteCoin values too so you always have options. Will make sure these get drop shipped out from the supplier directly to save on cost/time.

Anyway more on this later as these are definitely not final figures.

Last edited:
I like the Apparel stuff idea , but hate to sound negative , I don't want to walk around with CCF on me as it reminds me and others of the communist tommy douglas CCF party we had here that later changed the name to ndp . Bad enough my C4 gets called a camaro but to get laughed or boo-ed at for showing CCF I don't want to really do. If it was just CC for Canadian Corvette or COC Corvette Of Canada would be better. I know I'm minority here , great that Nik is offering the Apparel and I'm sure it will be worn by many proud members here.

I have to assume you are just messing around. I laughed like hell reading that. Well done. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
And here's the proper old logo now vectorized and ready. Will add it to some designs tomorrow.

View attachment 24523
Please keep Canadian Maple Leaf as that is important to show our Canadian Pride. I have always admired how Americans Wave their Flag everywhere and Red White & Blue everywhere also. I also like the new Logo it would be cool at some time to do silhouettes of each version of Corvette C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7 & C8 as the silhouette is really cool. I also think many people do not worry about cost of items if you use Quality Clothing! I hate when I buy a T-Shirt of something I like and the t-shirt is thin light wait cotton and after the first wash it’s no good.

We will have variations of various logos for Shirts. First batch will be the leaf ones. I'm considering customization options too like: username @ ccf beneath but they will obviously have a longer lead time to produce. The more I look at printed apparel the more I think that embroidery might be the way to go for everything other than Tees. It will cost more but should last you a fair bit longer.

We will have variations of various logos for Shirts. First batch will be the leaf ones. I'm considering customization options too like: username @ ccf beneath but they will obviously have a longer lead time to produce. The more I look at printed apparel the more I think that embroidery might be the way to go for everything other than Tees. It will cost more but should last you a fair bit longer.
Sounds good Nik. I don't mind paying a bit more for a quality product.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I think embroidered black seat belt shoulder pads would be a hit. Just remember whose idea it was. I just purchased a pair of soft microfiber pads from BELL that would look great with the logo. I would take 3 sets. 😉

Reactions: Nik
Waking this thread up from the dead.... I have my designer working on very fresh new designs. There will be a C8 one as well as general CCF/Vette styles. We also should have supply and drop shipping sorted out courtesy of a generous member on here who has expressed a desire to help the community.

I will spawn a new thread once we have some design candidates. All in all expect good stuff.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Our new CCF themed Corvette Apparel store will be hosted at a fresh new location and will be open to the public (with special offers and discounts for CCF members).

The new store location is at corvette.clothing. You may even this very moment visit the coming soon page and leave your email to get notified when we roll it out. We won't spam you.

We will also be doing a blast to all CCF members. There will be some very cool things coming soon to brighten up our movement challenged lives :)

Same store will be reachable via: shop.canadiancorvetteforums.com

Attachments

• c8-dark.jpg
    c8-dark.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 13
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 13
  • vettelife4x-01_mockup_Front_Mens-2_White.png
    vettelife4x-01_mockup_Front_Mens-2_White.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
New announcement thread created here: Announcement - New CCF and Corvette Apparel Store (Corvette.clothing)

Follow along there.

I will try to open this up with the classic Logo T designs shortly (maybe as early as today) and start adding the new stuff over the coming week.

All products are designed, manufactured and shipped from Canada. They will be with you within a week from ordering.

I've had to hold back the opening by a day due to some logistical issues. We should be opening up tomorrow with any hope.

We are looking to open with some classic and new apparel. Some things you've seen before and some you definitely have not. Hold tight.