Folks,

Time is nigh to get cracking on our apparel lineup. I'm kicking this off with a poll to gauge interest on what type of items members might be interested in purchasing. Please note designs, colours and sizes are not final so the attached images are for illustration purposes only.

Purpose is to figure out what lines to focus on first. The poll has unlimited voting so you can vote for more than one item. If you have suggestions please post them in this thread.

We will have a choice of logos too including our current logo, previous logo as well as some verses of pure unadulterated witticism.

Voting does not obligate you to buy anything but please be honest.

Pricing is TBD.
The bigger ticket items like jackets will be $150+ shipped and made to order (with a few different designs/brands). These are brand name items with custom embroidery.
We will have Mens and Womens variants for all eligible items.
We will have a minimum of 3 colour variants for each item where possible.
Size guides will be available for each item type and we should have most sizes available.

I'll be working on our new CCF Apparel E-Store where you'll be able to purchase these. They will be shipped directly to you from the supplier. I will be keeping a small stash and distributing them to members in the GTA willing to meet up.

And yes you will be able to buy items with your precious VetteCoins or redeem for discounts where feasible.

Profits will go straight back into CCF as always. :)

Please vote.

Attachments

• jacket-eb-1.jpg
    jacket-eb-1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 322
  • cap-1.jpg
    cap-1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 149
  • sports-2.jpg
    sports-2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 154
  • sports-1.jpg
    sports-1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 152
  • ccf-old-t.jpg
    ccf-old-t.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
I've had to hold back the opening by a day due to some logistical issues. We should be opening up tomorrow with any hope.

We are looking to open with some classic and new apparel. Some things you've seen before and some you definitely have not. Hold tight.

At this point in time, most of us have nothing but "hold tight" to do....lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 12cents and Nik
I've had to hold back the opening by a day due to some logistical issues. We should be opening up tomorrow with any hope.

We are looking to open with some classic and new apparel. Some things you've seen before and some you definitely have not. Hold tight.
I hope you get proper hats, flex fit would be the best, no velcro or buckle at the back.....

Store is unofficially open and taking orders. 🤫

Still a few kinks and features to workout but you can definitely buy stuff now and you'll even get it :)

I will blast out an official announcement shortly.

Nik the store looks great and seems to function well for navigation in it however I found myself stranded in there and had no way back to the forum. Had to close the tab and reopen the forum page.

Ok maybe you planned it that way...haha

Nik the store looks great and seems to function well for navigation in it however I found myself stranded in there and had no way back to the forum. Had to close the tab and reopen the forum page.

Ok maybe you planned it that way...haha
You have to just keep purchasing items until you hit the magic amount before it lets you out... :Biggrin:

Our store is officially rolled out. I've started pumping out emails slowly.

We are offering hand drawn ultra high resolution unique Corvette Inspired Vector art of the highest quality. Custom designs that you will not find anywhere else as well as our classic Logo Tees. These are not photos or images off the web slapped on a printer.

100% Canadian made, shipped from Canada and at your door step within 7 days notwithstanding lock downs etc.

More products will be added this week. We are looking at other suppliers also for some unique apparel.

Currently are also selling Gift Cards (redeemable at the new store). There will be more gifting options and opportunities in the future.

All proceeds will benefit CCF and the community here.

Below is a sample:

vettelife4x-01_mockup_Front_Mens-2_White.png

Hi All,

I wanted to say a big thank you to all the folks who put in early orders on our new Corvette Apparel Store by CCF. All your orders are in production now and you should be getting updates shortly. You will be updated when they ship.

Secondly we're hard at work with 3 new designs as well as a wider range of apparel i.e. Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Jackets and more. We are also looking to add another Canadian supplier for those items.

As always our goods are 100% Canadian designed, made and fulfilled. Our designs are 100% hand drawn vectorized high resolution prints. We do not simply slap a photo or another Corvette badge and call it a day. We hope you like them. We will of course be bringing out many more over time.

We are currently ONLY shipping to Canada from our Canadian fulfillment center. We are looking at setting up a US based fulfillment center to ship to our US cousins who frequent our forums and want to sport something new.

We offer free shipping on all orders over $100.

Remember if you want to show your CCF support but there's nothing you particularly fancy on our store just yet you can purchase gift cards that do not expire and can be redeemed in the future for any product we roll out. Direct link here: Assorted

As an added incentive I've created a 10% off entire order coupon which you can use today "CCF10OFF". One per customer for all orders over $100. So not only do you save a bunch on shipping you'll get a good discount as well.

Thanks for reading.

I like that it is "ALL" 100% Canadian. That trumps any scrap at lower prices.
My order was in a few days ago.

Thank you for your order.

For folks on the fence even if you're not buying immediately it would be very much appreciated if you share a product that you like from the store to your Facebook & Twitter page or to your frequented Facebook group or other community. It would definitely help us get the word out. Thanks again.

Our facebook shop page: Corvette Clothing
Our new instagram page: Corvette Clothing (@corvettedesigns) • Instagram photos and videos

Speaking of OCD, we're rolling out a couple of new updates.

Your very own OCD shirt with some CCF livery:

And for those of you who simply want to have that white glove service we can also hand draw and vectorize your very own car (or a picture that you love) on your T-Shirt of choice with our one of a kind service found at the link below: