Folks,

Time is nigh to get cracking on our apparel lineup. I'm kicking this off with a poll to gauge interest on what type of items members might be interested in purchasing. Please note designs, colours and sizes are not final so the attached images are for illustration purposes only.

Purpose is to figure out what lines to focus on first. The poll has unlimited voting so you can vote for more than one item. If you have suggestions please post them in this thread.

We will have a choice of logos too including our current logo, previous logo as well as some verses of pure unadulterated witticism.

Voting does not obligate you to buy anything but please be honest.

Pricing is TBD.
The bigger ticket items like jackets will be $150+ shipped and made to order (with a few different designs/brands). These are brand name items with custom embroidery.
We will have Mens and Womens variants for all eligible items.
We will have a minimum of 3 colour variants for each item where possible.
Size guides will be available for each item type and we should have most sizes available.

I'll be working on our new CCF Apparel E-Store where you'll be able to purchase these. They will be shipped directly to you from the supplier. I will be keeping a small stash and distributing them to members in the GTA willing to meet up.

And yes you will be able to buy items with your precious VetteCoins or redeem for discounts where feasible.

Profits will go straight back into CCF as always. :)

Please vote.

Attachments

• jacket-eb-1.jpg
    jacket-eb-1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 322
  • cap-1.jpg
    cap-1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 149
  • sports-2.jpg
    sports-2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 154
  • sports-1.jpg
    sports-1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 152
  • ccf-old-t.jpg
    ccf-old-t.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Now available....

preview-scene-01.png

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
This one is for the C7 Owners and lovers out there. Rejoice :)

Available at our store:

generate-image.png

Attachments

• generate-image (2).png
    generate-image (2).png
    375 KB · Views: 12
This one is for the C7 Owners and lovers out there. Rejoice :)

Available at our store:

View attachment 39151

I like but no CCF on it? :(

I’m waiting for golf shirts.

This is coming but there is a serious supply issue at the moment. Only a handful of printers in Canada are actually working. Right now the inventory we have is what we can conceivably produce & ship from Canada in the near future. Lots of stuff on the back burner for whenever the world reopens.

Hey folks,

As part of our gradual roll out of the store I'd like to take this opportunity to offer a 10% discount for your entire order (any order quantity) for CCF members for the next 10 days. If you'd like to take advantage of this please follow the link in the block below and it will be automatically applied to your order during checkout.

As always let me know if you have any questions. This discount will expire on May 10 so get an early jump on it. Again please use the special link hidden behind the button to take advantage of this.

Thank you.

New The 8 designs are up.

cdbbb8086f298e19debd160c054a6897_720x.jpg

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Don't get discouraged with Canada Post if you ordered some shirts.
Mine were picked up by Canada Post on April 20th and sat in Mississauga for two weeks. I even phoned C.P. to enquire about the lack of movement as nothing was happening. Finally moved to Montreal on the May 03 and arrived here May 05.
No wonder they call it snail mail!
At any rate I got them and they look great, especially on me. LOL

Don't get discouraged with Canada Post if you ordered some shirts.
Mine were picked up by Canada Post on April 20th and sat in Mississauga for two weeks. I even phoned C.P. to enquire about the lack of movement as nothing was happening. Finally moved to Montreal on the May 03 and arrived here May 05.
No wonder they call it snail mail!
At any rate I got them and they look great, especially on me. LOL

That's great to hear and glad you got them. Thank you for your support of CCF.

Yes deliveries are very odd I've noticed.

Pics of you flexing in our Tee get a prize :)

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day