R

retiredrick

Got a ' 98 C5 a few months ago. Shifts well but doesn't seem to "remember" my style. Is this normal. Seems like it is not as smooth sometimes.

retiredrick NO mechanic!!!
[mob][/mob]

Welcome Rick and congrats on the '98.

Sounds like a job for our 'vette guru Manny of DaSilva Motorsports.

He's an expert in making a '98 and many others real nasty.

I look forward to hearing about and seeing pics of your ride.

C.

Welcome to the forum!!!! Glad to have you here and I'm very sorry that it's almost winter so you can't enjoy your sweet ride! Hopefully Manny can sort out your transmission issues quickly and have you enjoying your car asap!

Welcome to the forum.... just what we need around here; another C5 ..... well at least the headlights are hide away like a real corvette !!
Glad to have you with us.

Feeling lonely Brian?

Welcome to the forum Rick. Really great bunch on here!

Welcome to the forum.... just what we need around here; another C5 ..... well at least the headlights are hide away like a real corvette !!
Glad to have you with us.

Damn--you beat me to the punch!

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to hearing more about the car. I too was asking questions about shifting in my manual C6. I was told it was nothing, and it's been just fine since--I did change the tranny fluid, and it helped a little. It's just they way the car was built. As long as the tranny holds-up over time, I'm completely OK with it.
[mob][/mob]

Thanks for all the replays, guys. I didn't expect so much positive feedback. As soon as I can figure out how to post a pic, I will! And as far as shifting goes, I am still trying to pull the lever up through the floor. ;)
[mob][/mob]

Welcome

Welcome to the group. It's a good one. Brian is going to give us C6 guys an inferiority complex...or something. A friend kids me about our plastic toy. That's ok. His wife has a '60 Vette. No doubt you will hear lots about Manny, our go to guy if you need work done. ;) Canadian web sites do seem to be more relaxed....and this is good. You'll like it here. :canada:

Welcome aboard :canada:

Is your 98 a 6spd stick car or a 4spd auto ?
[mob][/mob]
[mob][/mob]
Hi nasty, My C6 is a 6 speed manual and I love it! It's red, has 2 roofs, GM stamped mags, cover bag for storing, original black seats, red corvette licence cover and is an L1. Loads of fun to drive! I have wanted on since I was about16 years old, NO kidding!

If you can tell me how to post to more than one guy and how to send pics I would really appreciate it. Looking forward to your posts. Retiredrick or plain ola Rick
[mob][/mob]

Thanks Riley P. I will give this a try as soon as I get a chance. You members of this forum are really helpful and responsive.
Rick
[mob][/mob]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.