Welcome Wild.
Hmmm, well, this should actually work out rather awesome for you
as this is pretty much all Canadian :canada: … tell us more about
your Corvette situation … once was?, currently are?, soon will be?
as we do welcome all to this Obsessive Corvette Disorder (OCD)
Help-Group :thumbs:

Welcome Wild.
Hmmm, well, this should actually work out rather awesome for you
as this is pretty much all Canadian :canada: … tell us more about
your Corvette situation … once was?, currently are?, soon will be?
as we do welcome all to this Obsessive Corvette Disorder (OCD)
Help-Group :thumbs:

Hello!
I currently have a 2017 Grand Sport, delivered Apr/17 from Leggat in Burlington. This is my 2nd C7 - I had a 2014 Z51 Stingray 7spd from a Toronto dealer that I got very soon after the C7 was introduced. My current C7 is an automatic, the first automatic I have ever owned! After a stroke I couldn’t work the clutch properly any more, but I now love the the automatic. First C7 was Arctic White (the #845 built), current one is Blade Silver. This one is certified by NCM as “one of one” 2017’s built with same options! I love it & spend many hours weekly looking after my “baby”!! Follow US forums & You Tube videos a lot, so I’m interested in a Canadian viewpoint.

Welcome to the CCF, sorry about the stroke but glad you're still enjoying Corvettes ...

Thanks for the welcome. Just taking a short break from installing some LED’s in the load area today. Later I will install LED’s in the engine area. After that, a thorough wash & dry with my Master Blaster (love that thing!). She hasn’t been washed for almost a week now.

Need some help on how to supply pictures from my iPhone?!

Below this post you will see a button “attach files”
Press that and then select “photo library”

It should take you to your photos. From there it’s your “albums” or “camera roll”.

Choose the album and select the pics you want to post and press “done”

Then select “thumbnails” or “full image”

It’s easy once you get the hang of it. 👍

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Need some help on how to supply pictures from my iPhone?!

Below this post you will see a button “attach files”
Press that and then select “photo library”

It should take you to your photos. From there it’s your “albums” or “camera roll”.

Choose the album and select the pics you want to post and press “done”

Then select “thumbnails” or “full image”

It’s easy once you get the hang of it. 👍

Don’t see “attach files” button?!

DSC_0964.JPGDSC_0958 (2).JPG

Reactions: 12cents
Are u waiting for a Z06? I hear there are some really good bargains around. Colour? Specs? How soon? Bet u are super-excited!!

Yes. I'm foaming at the mouth, waiting...I bought a 17 Z06 coupe. Z07 3LZ. White. Manual. Kalahari int. Less than 2000kms. Gobs of warranty remaining.
99.9% I'll have it tomorrow.

Sounds really great! I should know because I had a 2014 Arctic White 3LT Stingray w/Kalahari interior, manual. I absolutely loved that Vette (my 1st). Had to trade it because I couldn’t work the clutch very well after a stroke. I’m sure you’ll love your new one. If you need an excuse to take it for a “drive” maybe you could come to Burlington!!

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.