Sounds really great! I should know because I had a 2014 Arctic White 3LT Stingray w/Kalahari interior, manual. I absolutely loved that Vette (my 1st). Had to trade it because I couldn’t work the clutch very well after a stroke. I’m sure you’ll love your new one. If you need an excuse to take it for a “drive” maybe you could come to Burlington!!

Geeez. I should have read earlier. Just back from weather tech on walkers line.
I'm finding the clutch ok after 6 knee surgeries. Haven't had it 48 hours, and there's an extra 500kms on it. Some were 1/4 mile at a time last night, at cayuga. 12.51 was the best I could manage. I looked and felt like a beginner getting out of the hole. Room for improvement!

Reactions: ddgermann
Sounds really great! I should know because I had a 2014 Arctic White 3LT Stingray w/Kalahari interior, manual. I absolutely loved that Vette (my 1st). Had to trade it because I couldn’t work the clutch very well after a stroke. I’m sure you’ll love your new one. If you need an excuse to take it for a “drive” maybe you could come to Burlington!!

Geeez. I should have read earlier. Just back from weather tech on walkers line.
I'm finding the clutch ok after 6 knee surgeries. Haven't had it 48 hours, and there's an extra 500kms on it. Some were 1/4 mile at a time last night, at cayuga. 12.51 was the best I could manage. I looked and felt like a beginner getting out of the hole. Room for improvement!

Still pretty good time especially considering how long you’ve had the car! Would take me about 2 weeks to put that many kms on my GS!! My car is about 1.5 yrs old now & has almost 3K kms on it. Believe it or not, I try to put as many kms on it as I can. I don’t really believe in “garage queens” so I try to ENJOY my car as much as possible.
It sounds like you are indeed enjoying your Z06!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.